The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Preordered from Zavvi (All 10% off)
Another - The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Gurren Lagann - The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
Princess Mononoke (DVD/Blu-ray)
The Cat Returns (DVD/Blu-ray)

Ordered from AllTheAnime:
Tiger & Bunny The Beginning (DVD/Blu-ray)

Mazinger Z Part 1 DVD (Region 1)
Nura: Rise of the Yoaki Clan, Vol. 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin, Vol. 5
07-Ghost, Vol. 8-9

Pre-Ordered Attack on Titan Part 1 Collectors Edition and Part 2 Blu-Ray from base.com. Had to Cancel my pre-order of the US version due to the confusion about the Region Coding.
Also Ordered Blood-C

Yukifan said:
Pre-Ordered Attack on Titan Part 1 Collectors Edition and Part 2 Blu-Ray from base.com. Had to Cancel my pre-order of the US version due to the confusion about the Region Coding.
Also Ordered Blood-C

Do base.com charge on order or on dispatch? I noticed they had AOT at a good price but didn't know when they charged.

DragonBlaze67 said:
Yukifan said:
Also Ordered Blood-C

Do base.com charge on order or on dispatch? I noticed they had AOT at a good price but didn't know when they charged.

On Dispatch

That's good, gonna pre-order AOT from base.com as well since it's a good pre-order price.

On another note, The Cat Returns blu ray arrived today from zavvi, 4 days before release! :eek:

Blue exorcist movie
Fate zero part 2..........still waiting for part 1 bluray
Hakuoki OVAs
Jormugand season 1
Dan donii the super shot
DNA squad
Ringing bells
School days
Magical play
When they cry seasons 1-3
Lupin the 3rd dead or alive
Lupin the 3rd farewell nostradamus
Gall force z
Arcade gamer fubuki
Gokusen
Koe oshigoto
Samurai shodaow
Mononoke

Pre-ordered Fate/Zero Part 2 and also bought Fate/Complete Material Volume 1:Art Material. Lucky I came across it, I knew it was coming out but I'd completely forgotten about it.

Ordered from UP1:
Blue Exorcist - The Movie Collector's Edition (DVD/Blu-Ray)
Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians Complete Collection

Got Devils and Realist 1, What Did You Eat Yesterday 2, My Little Monster 2 and Pandora Hearts 9 in town earlier. Would've got Kazumi Magica 5 but Waterstones wanted £9.99 for it so they can get lost, especially considering how thin it is. Volumes 2 and 4 which they also had were £7.99...

Back