The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Claymore (manga) vol 1 from Speedyhen. I'm in the mood for a new action manga, and there are plenty of volumes of this already available so it seems a good choice.

My little sister's birthday is coming up so I bought her:
Chrono Crusade Volume 4 and 5
Zombie Loan Volume 5
Sakura Hime Volume 4

Tried to pick a good variety from titles she likes so it'll be more fun for her to open ^-^ Wanted to get her some Black Butler but I don't want to risk the whole roman numeral thing again :L I swear I know them but I just get them mixed up every time I try!

Purchased in HMV:
Blood-C: The Last Dark - HMV Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
Oldboy (Spike Lee's Hollywood version of Korean version) - Blu-ray

Oldboy was only £13 so I now own both theatrical versions. Regarding Blood-C's film, I saw too many copies in HMV which is most likely not going to gain sales due to the requirement of the main series (they should have chosen a different movie for that matter, like Evangelion 3.33 or if they ever manage to get one a Dragon Ball movie) so I picked it up to help out Manga UK's little scheme.

The latest pre-order from Right Stuf comprises:

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project, volume 14 [Manga]
School Days: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Toradora! The complete Collection [Blu-ray]

Now I'm left wondering when Viz will release the fourteenth (and final) volume of the regular NGE manga. It's been a year since that one ended in Japan, so a 2014 release doesn't seem an unreasonable ask. Unless they're looking to tie their release in with that of Evangelion 3.33, in which case I'm hoping for Funimation at least to throw us a bone, a clue, a riddle hidden inside an enigma even, as to when we can expect a release.

Yakumo said:
Now I'm left wondering when Viz will release the fourteenth (and final) volume of the regular NGE manga. It's been a year since that one ended in Japan, so a 2014 release doesn't seem an unreasonable ask. Unless they're looking to tie their release in with that of Evangelion 3.33, in which case I'm hoping for Funimation at least to throw us a bone, a clue, a riddle hidden inside an enigma even, as to when we can expect a release.

I'm also left wondering whether they'll release an omnibus version for volumes 13 and 14 (I have 1-12 in 3-in-1 form, very good quality it's pretty much a Vizbig), they could fill the volume gap with lots of artwork and such if they needed the size to be the same.

Hakuoki season 3
Naruto shippuden set 17
K
Fairy tail movie
Fairy tail part 7
Fate zero part 1
Guilty crown part 2
Haganai next
Once apon a time
One piece 9
Card captor movie 1
Wild cardz
Hammer boy
Art of fighting
Garaga
Big wars
Cybernetics guardian
Adventure duo

Mangaranga said:
animefreak17 said:
Fate zero part 1
Y-you're getting that on Bluray right? Right?
I can't imagine watching such a high budget, beautiful show in SD.

???????? Thinking......... awwwww crap I for got about that crap crap crap it's ok next time I order I'll just ask to replace it for a bluray

Purchased from Sheffield Space Centre:
Blue Exorcist - Volume 4
Yotsuba&! - Volume 4

I did consider Tenjo Tenge VIZBIGs but it's cheaper online.

Some manga and LN preorders from Speedyhen (my new 'go to' place for books),
Monster perfect edition vol 1,
No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular vol 3,
Spice & Wolf LN 11.

I know, it's fine.

I'm just curious as to how thick it'll be, as I find the larger volumes, like Evangelion, to be too big. But I think the original release for Manga were fairly thin, so it may work out okay.

Back