The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yakumo said:
bakum4tsu said:
From Amazon.co.uk

Nisemonogatari part 1 and 2 blu-ray

non anime, book - A Geek in Japan: Discovering the Land of Manga, Anime, ZEN, and the Tea Ceremony

Question: Is it essential to have watched Bakemonogatari before attempting Nisemonogatari? Or can one jump right into the latter?

You must watch Bake first since Nise its a sequel. I wouldnt say its mandatory but you will not understand some stuff in Nise.

from amazon.co.uk

BD's: Akira, Ninja Scroll and Tekkonkinkreet

DVD's: Naruto Shipp movie 3 and 4

I gotta admit i lost the plot lately...

Next week I am waiting to receive all these plus... Durarara BD, bleach movie 3 and 4 (DVD), blood-c the last dark (BD), Nisemonogatari part 1 and 2 (BD)... I'm glad the end of the month is next week too...

Received Psycho-Pass premium edition today from UP1. I noticed mine has a white square sticker with a black tick on. It's on the bottom of the box in the corner over Funimations logo. The other photos I have seen of this edition haven't had this sticker on, unless people have removed it. I assume that means it's the fixed version of the box.

Pre Ordered:

Assassination Classroom 1
Magi 9 (Can't find 8 up for order on Amazon tho..)
Monster: Perfect Edition 2 & 3
Terra Formers 3 & 4

Durarara (number somewhere in the 1300's) and Tiger and Bunny: The Beginning arrived from Amazon.co.uk.

Also ordered Fairy Tail Collection 1 (Blu-Ray), Blood C TV (Blu-Ray), Blood C: The Last Dark (Blu-Ray), and Magi Part 1 (Blu-Ray)

Got a tad carried away.

Ordered Slayers OVA Collection and Movie Collection from Ezydvd. Hopefully they come through customs unscathed.

Glad to be able to get these again after regretting selling them a few years ago. The US prices are ridiculous as it's OOP.

The World God Only Knows - Complete Season 2 on DVD (Manga UK) - £12.49
Claymore Complete Series on DVD (Manga UK) - £8.80
Clannad Complete Series Collection on DVD (Manga UK) - £25.99
Kimi Ni Todoke -From Me to You- Box Set 1 as a DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack - £33.30
Kanon Complete Set S.A.V.E Edition on DVD - £17.00
Ai Yori Aoshi Complete Series Anime Classics on DVD - £21.60
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom Complete Series S.A.V.E Edition on Blu-Ray - £16.20

Images will be posted in Photo Edition thread when they arrive.

Back