The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just got bored and decided to prorder Fullmetal Alchemist Vol3 to make sure I get it as soon as its released. Also ordered Maburaho vol 5.

got my love hina x-mas special today tho i think its abit far away from xmas to get it but oh well. :)

Edit wohoo the bonus ep 25 is on the DVD. i though it was meant to come with the spring special but it didnt im happy that it came on this one.

My Tsubasa Chronicle OSTs arrived today...the "Japan mini" that came with them was a bit disappointing though, I thought it would be an anime-related gashapon but it just looks like a Kinder egg toy. Also went to the local bookshop and got Lament of the Lamb vol 1 and Van Von Hunter vol 1.

Ramen89 said:
Yesterday I bought Pilot Candidate Complete Collection
Watch out for the non existent ending! It finishes halfway through the story and there's NO continuation :(

I got the first volume of Embracing Love yesterday. Now I can find out why there were so many complaints about the anime :wink:

Watch out for the non existent ending! It finishes halfway through the story and there's NO continuation

I've heard about that, which is really dissapointing because Im enjoying it alot, I guess I'll get the manga soon, just about to watch the last disc now :D

Ikki Tousens vols 1-4 arrived this morning; I was going to wait for the R2s but a seller on UK-A had the whole series for a bargain price, couldn't possibly pass it up. ;)

Nausicaa #3 manga arrived this morning! Most impressive considering I placed my order with Amazon on Tuesday morning. I now have the full series as far as #4 now. Only three more to read!

Ryo Chan said:
yay play have dispatched my limited editon vol 7 on GITS with LAUGHING MAN T-SHIRT!!!!!!

Same here :D. Today I bought some anime for other people. Millennium Actress for Mangaminx, Grave of the Fireflies for Frozen Neko, DN Angel #1 for Mini-Mariah, GitS SAC boxset for Charter_Mage and Red XIII and not an anime, RE4 limited edition for neptune2venus :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Necromancer said:
Ryo Chan said:
yay play have dispatched my limited editon vol 7 on GITS with LAUGHING MAN T-SHIRT!!!!!!

Same here :D. Today I bought some anime for other people. Millennium Actress for Mangaminx, Grave of the Fireflies for Frozen Neko, DN Angel #1 for Mini-Mariah, GitS SAC boxset for Charter_Mage and Red XIII and not an anime, RE4 limited edition for neptune2venus :D.

mines also been dispatched cant wait. my GITS LOG thing and appleseed was also posted today.
ive also ordered some stuff for xmas for ppl. Cats Returns for Frozen Neko and something for Mini-Mariah but i wont post it at all becuase i know she would look under the spoiler :p

i think i will get necoromancer something to as hes being so nice and getting xmas gifts for everyone :).

edit : ive also ordered Samurai Champloo #1 for necoromancer too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've held off buying it for a while, as it wasn't that high on my priority list. But The Second Raid looks really good, so I end ended up buying the R1 Full Metal Panic Boxset, with a R1 complete collection of Fumoffu as well, before I watch the third series.

Beacause of this, I've delayed buying the SAC boxset which I had already planned on getting this month :?

At least until I've watched and sold the two series I've just bought :wink:

ZAFF said:
I found out earlier my DNAngel vol6 has been posted so I just went and ordered Vol7 :)
I'm waiting for the boxset release in December, as the entire series will be £48 that way ^_^ I've seen it before on fansub, so I wasn't overly impatient to buy the DVDs as they were released individually. There are tons of boxsets coming out in the next few months I want and I'm rather pleased that Wedding Peach is one of them. I bought the first volume with artbox years ago, but never wanted to pay the £22 each the DVDs were then, or the £17.20 they are now, so the season 1 boxset for £22 sounds like a major bargain to me ^_^

I'm getting lots of nice new anime soon, including the entire first 7 volumes (21 DVDs) of the original Robotech/Macross. I couldn't resist at the bargain price of £37 (and they're all legit region 1 DVDs, but second hand ^_^).

What???? where do you get manga in Gloucester, the only shops that sell manga are ottakars, The enthusiast and the memrobillia(sp?) store [Ooops i forgot the enthusiast shut down...] and none of those have many manga..... well good manga.....

Back