The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

well last night was manga night at my ottakars and i won a few books and bought some
i won
Sokora Refugees vol 1
Peach Fuzz vol 1
Chrono Code vol 1
Jing king of bandits:twilights tales vol 1
Slayers novel vol 1
Culdcept vol 1
and i bought
Princess Ai vol 2
Cardcaptor Sakura vol 3
Pita ten vol 3

Unit 0 said:
I bought Vol1 and 2 of Dragonball manga today. Its been ages since I watched the anime so I thought I would give the manga a try.

I love the Dragon Ball manga! I could barely stand the anime(dubbed), though.

Today I've bought the first two volumes of a French manga, 'Togari: L'épée de justice'. Mainly just to make French study a little more interesting. =)

Also -- though it's not really manga -- my 'Origin' comics came today. It's a short series about X-Men's Wolverine, before all the Weapon-X experiments and stuff.

I just ordered the two Tsubasa Chronicle OSTs (unfortunately the Limited Editions have just gone out of print, so no notebook and pen for me)- initially hadn't planned to buy them both but I wanted to take advantage of yesasia's free delivery.

Today I received my long awaited Avenger Collection, housed in a nifty metal tin it's quite the handsome set, and the cels included just sweeten the deal. I also got the first volume of Zeta Gundam - I still haven't got round to watching the original trilogy yet, but I'm getting there, slowly but surely - as well as the Kino's Jourey thinpak.

I finally got the rest of my mangas from UP1 today ^_^ I can now read Descendents of Darkness, as vol 1 was in there, as well as the Kare Kano I was missing, so that's 11 volumes of that to read, plus 5 more volumes of Girl Got Game and some other titles.
I'm also majorly chuffed that vol 4 of Kyo Kara Maoh turned up as well. I ordered the artbox version and was expecting a nice box to fit all the DVDs in, but instead it's like a hard plastic box that you put the discs in rather than the case as well. I don't think I will do that, but it's nice to have the box anyway ^_^

I made an order to them today as well (only a diddly one though). Another bargain thinpak DVD set that's just been released is Eden's Bowy, if you like anime with elves, you have to get this, as it was only £22 ^_^
I also ordered the first vol of Psychic Academy and with it you get a box and vol 1 of the manga too, for £16.
I only ordered a few mangas:
Sugar Sugar Rune vol 1.
Guru Guru Pon chan vol 2.
Honey Mustard vol 2.
Crescent Moon vol 5 & 6.

at the expo i got a chobits plush,keying and figure ,cowboy bepop vol 1 manga and gravitation vol 11,12 and on friday i got fruits basket vol 14

I could have quite easily bought everything on the Expo TokyoPop stand (thanks god there was no cash dispenser around!) but I settled with this:

Gravitation 2
FLCL 1
Legal Drug 2
DN Angel 4 & 5
Cowboy Bebop 1

I also bought Cowboy Bebop vol 4 on DVD (which I have been looking for for AGES!) It has Mushroom Samba on it! Woo!

well the stuff i bought yestaday was
dvds
neon genesis evangelion volume 1 platium edition
chrno crusade volume 2
plushie
eric from FMA
other stuff
grahic pens
and pocky pock pocky, sweeties hahahaha

The passing of another birthday marked a set of Haibane Renmai, and a most totally smashing and top notch box set of Now & Then, Here & There, which has been two thirds consumed.

ok i got these at the expo this weekend.
CDs
noir ost 2
wolf's rain ost
full metal alchmist - complete best
Haibane Renmei ost
exile saga ost

DVDs
scryed vol 4
which hunter robin vol 4
samurai champloo vol 2
moblie suit gundam F91
Kah doh maru

and i got little naruto keyrings too.

today the final installment of Peacemaker arrived, as well as Tsukikage Ran (the complete collection) which i saw for £2.50 on ebay and thought why not.
Uni therefore has blatently been sacked off for today to try to watch all peacemaker and tsukikage ran.

Today I got Street Fight Alpha Generations. I forgot Casshan Robot Hunter came out today so I'll need to order that when I have money, spent it all on other anime and games already :lol:

well dident buy it today brought it on sat =x i got immortal rain vol2 in Manga, Chi-chobits keychain and..... MY SHIGURE PLUSHIE!! which i love =x

Video's I bought:

Akira (Even got it signed by the Voice Actor of Akira which was pretty damn lucky and awesome)
X
Fist of the North Star
Ninja Scroll
Psychic Wars
Swrod of Truth

Back