The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

i got my copy of vol 1, Ikki Tousen and artbox.

its looks really nice and its nice to see its not covered in lots of pantie shots (theres only one).

i should be getting a few my art boxes tomorrow. :)

I got lots today ^_^ my bargains from ebay!
I got the entire 7 volumes of Robotech for £37, volumes 1-6 of Excel Saga for £22, the boxset of Bubblegum Crisis for £23.50, volume 1 of Rumiko Takahashi's Antholoy for £3.23, volume 1 of Tenjo Tenge for 99p (couldn't resist giving it a go for that kind of money even if I don't like it!) and Twin Signal for £1.50. All legit used region 1 DVDs.
Not that I know when I'm going to watch it all, as I still have around 25 unwatched series to finish off, but I do fancy watching BBC2040 tonight, as I've only ever seen 2032 all the way through!

When I trudged downstairs this morning I found vol.4 of Texhnolyze on the doormat, still no sign of the artbox, though fingers crossed it'll turn up tomorrow. I also ordered MVM's bargain boxset through the Works' website.

Bought Vol 1 and 2 of Dai Guard.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
valha said:
i should be getting a few my art boxes tomorrow. :)
You can get artboxes on their own??

Nope; they're off me.

Also, my dvdpacific order has finally shipped;

Blue Gender Complete Series Collection
Cardcaptor Sakura Clow Book Boxset
Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie
DearS Volume 2
Elfen Lied Volume 4
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 6+Artbox
Gilgamesh Volume 3
Girls Bravo Volume 3
Grenadier Volume 3+Artbox
Kaleido Star: Amazing Collection
Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek
Last Exile Volume 4
Peacemaker Volume 4
Samurai 7: LE Volume 2

as soon as you want to seel that off to give me a pm will ya.

if you have any artboxes to seel give me a pm im always happy to take them off your hands :)

Necromancer said:
Yesterday I bought the Hellsing Collection from WTFDaveMustaine, just waiting on it arrived now.
I sent it to you first class recorded delivery this afternoon after college so you should get it tomorrow. :)

This morning I received my Texhnolyze artbox. I've got a soft spot for the visuals in Texhnolyze and the artwork wrapped around the box was every bit as gorgeous (in a grimy kinda way) as I was expecting, it was also bundled with what Geneon call a 'lenticular onsert', that's a nifty 3D pencil board to you and me. ;)

Well twas a couple of days ago now but better late then ever ^_^, dident actully buy it was a pressie but still, i got Grave of the fireflys x.x it so sad cryed all they way through x.x

Back