The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Had to cancel my Last Exile #7 order as a mistake on amazon marketplace nearly saw me end up with Hello Kitty and Friends vol 4 :shock: Will be ordering the actual DVD shortly.

My Texhnolyze volume 1 arrived this morning courtesy of Paranoia Agent ;) (thank you!) . It's not the type of show id usually watch normally but for free I have to give it a whirl!

oday I recieved a parcel I have been waiting for (which I am hoping is my FMA vol.6 +artbox) but because no-one was in my house at the time the postman could'nt deliver it so I have to collect it from the postoffice tomorrow. :(

there will be three tins all together, 1 with volume 1(holds 1-5), 1 with volume 6(holds 6-9) another with volume 10(holds 10-13 and possibly movie).

Makes sense to me as why would they release the first tin half way through the series??

w00t; 7 volumes to go!

bugger. Ebay may be your only port of call; I bought my mate one off there a month or so ago, for around £18(dvd and OST included).

You may get lucky and find one.

masaki86 said:
Makes sense to me as why would they release the first tin half way through the series??
My reasoning is that I thought they were releasing it as season 1 and season 2(volume 6 being the end of season 1) and they would have a box at the end of each season.

Le poop I say. Guess i'll have to hunt around.

actually; season one ended episode 13; new op=new season in japan.

Good luck in your hunts!! If i see one anywhere; i'll let you know straight away.

masaki86 said:
actually; season one ended episode 13; new op=new season in japan.
I was convinced that the end of season 1 was episode 25 when Hughes is killed.
masaki86 said:
Good luck in your hunts!! If i see one anywhere; i'll let you know straight away.
Thanks, I would really appreciate it(I hope this doesn't turn into another Bebop CD boxset search).

Last edited by a moderator:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

You may be right; but I always go with new op=new season. Tbh, it aired as one continuos run, so there never really was a new season if you get my drift

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Thanks, I would really appreciate it(I hope this doesn't turn into another Bebop CD boxset search).

Ah don't worry; my prized possesion hunt only lasted 3 days; lol; Boogiepop Phantom Ultra Limited Edition boxset; out of print for a few years; extortionate prices on ebay, and I found one for £30!!

masaki86 said:
Ah don't worry; my prized possesion hunt only lasted 3 days; lol; Boogiepop Phantom Ultra Limited Edition boxset; out of print for a few years; extortionate prices on ebay, and I found one for £30!!
I've got a couple of prized posesions too. I bought the FLCLCoolectors Box when it was released and that went out of print within a couple of weeks and a few month ago I finally managed to get hold of the extremely limited Cowboy Bebop CD Boxset(for £59) that i'd been looking for for nearly a year(theres so many bootlegs of that set). I should take photos of some of my stuff too. ;)

Necromancer said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
I bought the FLCLCoolectors Box when it was released and that went out of print within a couple of weeks

I'm currently the highest bidder for one of those on eBay with less than 3 days left :D
It's a very sexy looking design ain't it? ;) Gahhh, i'd love it as a wall scroll. *gleam*

masaki86 said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:

You may be right; but I always go with new op=new season. Tbh, it aired as one continuos run, so there never really was a new season if you get my drift

Changing the op doesnt make it a new season, it just means they want to make more money from single sales, FMA only had one season but the end of ep 25 was an kind of midway interlude, hence the show contiuning over the credits like it does in the finale of alot of shows and there was a one week break after it before ep 26

Back