The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Just got Tenchi Universe vol. 2 and The Place promised in our Early Days, the latter is mint, Tenchi is rockin as always
KEv

Necromancer said:
WTFDaveMustaine said:
I bought the FLCLCoolectors Box when it was released and that went out of print within a couple of weeks

I'm currently the highest bidder for one of those on eBay with less than 3 days left :D
Don't tell me you're the one who paid £82 for it :?

I got a few nice things in the post today, but as usual, most of my UP1 order is out of stock :(
I did get:
Volume 1 of Earthian the manga (it's about an inch thick and has a beautiful front cover, like thick vellum!).
Volume 1 of Shinobu Kokoro. I'm not sure how yaoi it's going to be, but I thought I'd try it out anyway! It's a Tokyopop title that they've released under their Blu label (makes me wonder if they're ashamed of releasing yaoi and disguised it with a different label :lol: ).
Volume 2 of Yellow, which I'm looking forward to reading.
Volume 10 of the Prince of Tennis (really nice cover, has all the guys together ^_^).
Volume 2 of Princess Tutu on DVD (I've only had to wait about 8 months for it's release!!).
Volume 2 of Psychic Academy DVD and manga book. Once I've watched the last 12 eps of the anime, I'm going to start on the manga. I'm doing it this way because I've heard the anime is crap compared to the manga, but as I'm really enjoying the anime, I don't want to spoil my enjoyment by reading the manga just yet!

I also got a beautiful Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden shitajiki this morning

I think the postman must have forgotten half my post this morning, as about an hour later I had 2 more parcels ^_^
In one was volumes 1-3 of Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de manga books (Japanese of course, but I live in hopes it might get an English language release!).
The other had volume 1 of Passion yaoi manga in it.
I can have a nice little yaoi read later, as I think with the arrival of Love Mode on Saturday, that makes 4 yaoi titles ^_^

Miaka-chan said:
Don't tell me you're the one who paid £82 for it :?

Ok, I won't tell you :lol: (I know I'm crazy). Today my Ikki Tousen Artbox with #1 of the anime & manga arrived along with #1&2 of the FLCL manga and the Hellsing Collection.

So recently I got:

Samurai Champloo-Manga-Volume 1
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok - Pencil board
Fruits Basket Kyo Keychain
Fruits Basket:Boxset DVD

:3 Pretty Happy with my purchase x3

Received my MVM/Works box sets this morning, and I have to sat 20 anime DVDs arriving is only a good thing. Now I have to work out what to watch first...

Hehe I'll just paste it in from the confirmation email

1 Cowboy Bebop Collection Box 1 (x 1) @ £31.99 GBP each (postage free)
2 Cowboy Bebop Collection Box 2 (x 1) @ £31.99 GBP each (postage free)
3 Doctor Strangelove (Special Edition) (DVD, Book And Prints) (x 1) @ £6.99 GBP each (postage free)
4 Clockwork Orange (x 1) @ £6.99 GBP each (postage free)
5 Excel Saga - Vol. 1 - Episodes 1-5 (x 1) @ £9.99 GBP each (postage free)
6 Excel Saga - Vol. 2 - Episodes 6-9 And (Animated) (Dubbed) (Subtitled (x 1) @ £8.99 GBP each (postage free)
7 Excel Saga - Vol. 3 - Episodes 10-13 And (Animated) (Dubbed) (Subtitled (x 1) @ £8.99 GBP each (postage free)
8 Love Hina - Vol. 3 (Animated) (Subtitled And Dubbed) (x 1) @ £7.99 GBP each (postage free)

I went a bit overboard didn't I..... I dont actually have too much money left with christmas coming up and whatnot :cry:

Back