The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Excellent, my Amazon manga order has come:

Bastard!! Vols 6 and 7
Rurouni Kenshin Vols 9, 10 and 11
Samurai Deeper Kyo Vols 8, 9 and 10
King of Bandit Jing Twilight Tales Vol 4
Bleach Vols 4 and 5

The Appleseed DVD is in the post :D.

Finally picked up Wolf's Rain 5-7 from the post office today; also received Texhnolyze volume 2. Plus I've finally reordered .hack//SIGN LE vol 5 (comes with artbox for the OSTs); I did order this once before but it was damaged and had to be sent back.

Finally got DN Angel #2. Also bought Gravitation #1 and Vision of Escaflowne #1.

And something else called Tokyopop Sneaks came free with them! Woo, free manga!

Charter_Mage said:
Today Fake volume 5 arrived in the post, yay, though i'm on to volume 6 already

Woo! FAKE! Hope you're enjoying it! Beware Volume 7 though - it's rated "M" for a reason :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Melainy said:
Woo! FAKE! Hope you're enjoying it! Beware Volume 7 though - it's rated "M" for a reason :wink:
Yes i've loved the whole series, so sad i won't have any more, but i've been assured it has a good ending, and is pretty hot, he, he :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just ordered a few DVDs from Otaku and can't wait for them to arrive ^_^
I bought 2 of the newly released thin pak boxsets; Rune Soldier & Infinite Ryvius and also volume 3 of Ultra Maniac and Petit Cossette.

I'm also off on a shopping trip today to buy manga. I've been putting off an order to UP1 until after this trip, so I'm hoping it's successful and I find lots I want, as the only new manga I've had for absolutely ages is Golden Cain; which is a nice bit of yaoi :lol:

Charter_Mage said:
Today i got Samurai Champloo volume 1 in the post, look forward to watching it

is that the r2 as mine still not been sent out :(

i got the cats return today and ive watch it and i love its. The movie is so cute and nice.

valha said:
is that the r2 as mine still not been sent out :(
Yep, i still don't have a multi-region dvd player. You should try ordering from somewhere like anime-on-line for a change, new titles are the same price as they are at play.com, and on dvds theres no postage

yea i think i will start getting all my mvm from anime-on-line at the moment i only get OST from them.

but play still great for everything else.

I'm in a REALLY good mood ^_^ Yesterday I managed to get the 2nd and 3rd issues of Viz's Shojo Beat monthly manga magazine. It was worth the train journey just for those, but I also managed to pick up some nice manga books as well:

Evil's Return vol 1.
Kids Joker vol 1.
S.O.S. by Hinako Ashihara.
(Times) X 2 by Shouko Akira.
Tramps Like Us vol 1-4.

I also picked up 6 really nice 3" Inuyasha figures (Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Sesshoumaru & Kikyo).

I also bought Sakura the biggest Carebear you have ever seen, this thing is at least 3 feet tall ^_^

I'm in an even better mood today ^_^
I made a part order with UP1 today for some manga and DVDs and I also bought 3 volumes of Kaze no Yojimbo for £12!

The best part of my order to UP1 is the Gravitation OVA DVD! I saw it years ago on fansub and can't wait to watch it again, it feels like I've been waiting forever for the release and the 2 week delay felt more like 2 months :lol:

I have to wait a week or so to make the second order with them and I'm intending to get the rest of Kare Kano and Girl Got Game (16 volumes in all!).

Back