The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Today after a little trip into London I brought The Cat Returns, Nausicaa of the valley of the wood & Full Metal Alchemist Vol 2 DVDs.

Also picked up some manga Bleach vols 1 & 2, Battle Vixens Vols 5 & 6, Naruto Vols 2,3 & 4, Negima Vols 5 & 6, Ai yori Aoshi Vols 7 & 9.

Thank god today was pay day :twisted:

I got Tactics manga vol 1, Those Who Hunt Elves II vol 1 & 2 DVDs and the DVD boxset of Kishin Corps today ^_^
I was never able to get hold of vol 3 of Kishin Corps on video, so it will be nice to actually see those episodes at last :D

Madlax volume 4 and the Outlaw Star Collection arrived today- the box that the Outlaw Star DVDs come in is a bit on the flimsy side, but still it's a great series and I'm looking forward to seeing it again.

This morning I received the third and seventh instalments of Madlax and Gantz respectively. Four whole episodes of Gantz on one disc! It's like Christmas ;)

my copys of
Paranoia Agent: Vol.2 - True Believers
Millennium Actress
Tsukihime Lunar Legend: Vol.2 - Lunar Dance
and Samurai Champloo: Vol.1

lots to watch :)

My 21st birthday today, and I got quite a haul of Anime/Manga and related things!

Region 1 DVD
Devil Lady Complete Collection

Region 2 DVD
Kino's Journey 1-4

Manga
Remote 3-6
Rave Master (nobody say anything :p) 8-10
Genshiken 2
Chrono Crusade 1

Also
This and another that isn't on tokyotoyz anymore.

Tenjho Tenje The Animation, Oh Great! Artbook (can't read a word but the pictures are good)

and finally I got a kimono!

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Volumes 1 - 4 (R2) - They bloody better come in slip cases or they're going back.

2. Hellsing Volumes 2 & 3 (R2) - I already have volume four so these two volumes will complete the series.

I had a nice surprise when both my parcels I was waiting for arrived - one from United Publications and one from Otaku.

The one from Otaku contained:
Rune Soldier complete collection boxset.
Infinite Ryvius complete collection boxset.
Petit Cossette DVD.
Ultra Maniac vol 3 DVD.
Licensed by Royalty OST.

The one from UP1 contained:
Kyo Kara Maoh vol 3 DVD.
Gravitation OVA DVD.
W Juliet vol 3 - 6 manga.
Tramps Like Us vol 5 manga.
Ouran High Scholl Host Club vol 2 manga.
Love Roma vol 1 manga.
Kanpai! vol 1 manga (the author of Gravitation ^_^).
Devil Does Exist vol 2 manga.
Zippy Ziggy vol 1 manga.

I don't where I will start with the DVDs, but I think I will end up watching Kyo Kara Maoh! first ^_^

Back