The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yesterday I made a trip into London to visit forbidden planet and got the ROD TV dvd Vol 2, Negima manga Volumes 1,2,3 & 4, Stellvia manga vol 1, Girls Bravo manga vol 1, GTO manga vol 25 and lastly A.I Love You manga volumes 2 & 3.

Was a busy boy and found out Blackwells in London has a 3 for 2 sale on all their manga. Wish I found that out before going to Forbidden Planet.

I got getbackers volume 4 on dvd yay(finally)

and volume 3 of comic party last call manga (i like the sotry of how taishi's glasses give hjim the power to be the omega otaku he is lol)

I got my Maze TV boxset this morning - at long last. It's one of those series I was always going to buy and never got around to it. I finally decided on it a month ago but it took almost a month for it to arrive at Otaku and I can't wait to watch it :D

I was most upset to find that Lost Universe is no more :cry: I've been trying to find it for ages, but it's no longer under license and so noone is releasing it anymore - another one of those I should have just bought 4/5 years ago. It's amazing how you assume an anime series that's licensed will always be there for you to buy!

Got a few things in the post today- Gunslinger Girl vol 1+artbox, Haibane Renmei vol 3, Last Exile vol 5 and the Fruits Basket: Memory of You CD (still waiting for those long delayed Wolf's Rain DVDs though :( ). Also ordered Texhnolyze vol 2 and at long last, Madlax vol 3 (now to find the money for volume 4...).

As if yesterday's haul wasn't enough (can there ever be enough?), got a couple more things today- the Tenchi: Daughter of Darkness movie, and the Tenchi Muyo in Love in soundtrack.

Recently got;
Rurouni Kenshin vol. 15
Saikano vol. 5
GTO vol. 5 - 9

On hearing some good things about it (from Concrete badger, I think...) I also got Nausicaa vol. 1 - 4, which is a good read, better than the movie.

Also bought Puni Puni Poemy on a whim, as I'd seen Excel Saga, and... :shock: ... sometimes these things are rated 18 for a reason... :oops:

After an interminably long wait my SEED and Texhnolyze DVDs finally arrived. I had to grudgingly pay a customs fee for the privelige I picking up the DVDs I'd already paid for but I won't dwell on that. ;)

Madlax vol 3 arrived yesterday; my Wolf's Rains DVDs have also finally made it into the country but they are languishing in the post office awaiting the payment of a customs charge (didn't realise they were going to be sent together).

Got my replacement for my Fullmetal Alchemist volume 2 today, so i will hopefully get a chance to watch that with my sister today. And i hope the 5th volume of Fake comes soon as i'm really wanting to read it

Despite stiff competition from Fafner and the seventh instalment of Gantz I've decided to order ADV's recently released Rune Soldier Thinpak (can't resist a bargain). I've heard many a good thing about the series and I'm in need of a good comedy so fingers crossed i'll enjoy it.

Back