The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Having heard no shortage of positive things about the latest entry in the SJ series, I decided to pre-order Death Note. The premise is intriguing to say the least, sounds like real high concept stuff, not to mention a bit more twisted than your usual SJ fare.

The first anime(s) I've bought in ages! (Excluding Appleseed because that's CG) :wink:

Just received:
Devil Hunter Yohko:Complete Collection (R1)
Jubei-chan The Ninja Girl: Complete Collection (R1)

Now to find the time to watch them! :D
________
Buy vapor genie

Well just brought my last big batch of stuff for october :)

Manga :

Bleach volumes 3 to 8
Negima Volume 7
Sugar Sugar Rune Volume 1 (actuallys thats the one of missus's )
Tramps Like Us (another of the missus's)
Battle Vixens Volumes 7 and 8

Anime:

Full metal panic : fumoffu volume 3
Genshiken volumes 1 and 2
Planetes Volume 1
Maburaho Volume 4
Samurai Champloo Volume 1
Burst Angel Volume 2

I think thats it, I probable buy some stuff here and there but must start cutting back because of xmas. :: sobs ::

I managed to get Nausicaa, Valley of the Wind and Rune Soldier 4 yesterday. I would have bought The Cat Returns too, seeing as HMV had a 'buy both Ghibli films and get £10 off', but they didn't have Nausicaa. Damn them! I had to settle with MVC, which, surprisingly, made the film by itself three pounds cheaper.

Wow, I can make something potentially interesting into something boring by elaborating! Yay!

Last night I felt a need to splurge (within carefully restricted parameters ;) ) on anime, so I ordered the Rune Soldier slimpack and .hack//SIGN LE vol 6.

Red XIII said:
Last night I felt a need to splurge (within carefully restricted parameters ;) ) on anime, so I ordered the Rune Soldier slimpack
I think that's one of the most popular Thinpak sets going!

I got my Heat Guy J vol 1-7 boxsets and OST and vol 1-3 of Kaze no Yojimbo in one package and lots of Yu Yu Hakusho in another ^_^

i got r1 vol 1 of kiddy grade and artbox, Gad Guard Vol 1 and 2 Artbox Beanie Hat anime REGION 1 and Stratos 4 Artbox vol 1 anime REGION 1. i only got them for the artboxs as i already have the r2 dvds of the seires but they only cost me like £10 each from ebay so its not to bad :).

Miaka-chan said:
I think that's one of the most popular Thinpak sets going!

I didnt wait for the thinpacks and I baught each DVD sepearate a few months back now well worth it though as its soo damn good.

But back on subject I ordered DNAngel 4 (R1) on Saturday and im probably going to order DNAngel 5 later on. As I order 2 dvd's a week and theres nothing else (whithout starting another series) I want this week.

With no thinpaks, boxsets or new series I desperately want released until late October, and with a nice wodge of monies burning a hole in my pocket, I decided to splurge out on The Devil Lady Collection. I've fond memories of the 80's Devilman OVA, and I've wanted to see this entry in the 'Devil' series for some time, so fingers crossed it'll be good.

I got a few nice things in the post today ^_^
Strange Dawn vol 1 & 2 DVDs, Kare first Love vol 5 manga and Tramps Like Us vol 6 manga.
At least I've got a little something to read now!

In the post this morning I received my Devil Lady Collection from Otaku, and my order from Caiman USA that included, Paranoia Agent vol.2, Aquarian Age vol.2, ROD the TV vol.3 and Chrono Crusade vol.4.

Sheesh, some of you guys must have wallets the size of small landfill sites - I'm having to cut back this month due to various... um, necessities (clothes, clothing repairs, and dental bills - bah). But still, the 2nd Gundam SEED Movie arrived today - a sub-par editing hack job to be sure, but enjoyable enough to remind me of how fun the series was at it's high points.

I got the second economy Magic Knight Rayearth boxset in the post from Otaku ^_^ I think the MKR boxsets are some of the best value around at the moment; £22.99 for season 1 and £26.99 for season 2! I can finally dispose of my old copies (although by dispose, I mean give to my 13 year old :wink: ).

Back