The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

RightStuf have added all twelve volumes of Eureka Seven to their bargain bin. I just ordered the complete series, including the two art boxes, for around £55 including shipping. Gawd. I hope the package somehow slips through customs /o\

Manga:

Claymore volume 14
One Piece volume 9
Guru Guru Pon Chan volume 2

Anime:

Excel Saga volumes 4 and 5 seeing as they were only £3 each in HMV

and a figure of Ichigo from Bleach

A volume of DragonBall Z..........In German.As strange as it sounds I do have a good excuse.I've been banned from reading manga because I need to go over my answers for my German speaking exam on Friday(which I am progressing with suprisingly well!^_^),so today I happened upon it in my local waterstones and bought it just so I can keep some deutsch on the brain(that sounds like a medical condition!).After reading it,so far I can say that it actually is working really well!Could I have discovered an effective revision method for anime fans!?^_^

Thirty volumes of Urusei Yatsura. In Japanese.

I think I crossed the Otaku State Line a few miles back...

...and also obtained a credit card.

evangelion rocks said:
A volume of DragonBall Z..........In German.As strange as it sounds I do have a good excuse.I've been banned from reading manga because I need to go over my answers for my German speaking exam on Friday(which I am progressing with suprisingly well!^_^),so today I happened upon it in my local waterstones and bought it just so I can keep some deutsch on the brain(that sounds like a medical condition!).After reading it,so far I can say that it actually is working really well!Could I have discovered an effective revision method for anime fans!?^_^

I think I did most of my German GSCE training by watching all of Sailor Moon every day on RTL2. I had to tape it. I recommend the system, far more interesting than listening to proper language learning tapes of people ordering ice cream and stuff.

Thumbs up to Ayase too :D

R

ayase said:
Currently, getting a credit card would be the only way for me to shop with US-based Paypal sceptics. I'm probably best off waiting before making any rash decisions like that however.

Zin5ki said:
ayase said:
Currently, getting a credit card would be the only way for me to shop with US-based Paypal sceptics. I'm probably best off waiting before making any rash decisions like that however.
I had no idea I was even allowed one until I was called into the bank for a "security check" because of the large amounts of money going in and out of my account due to me starting a business. Hooray! Now I can spend £1800 I don't have!

That's how these things work, right? :wink:

Manga:
The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Volume 2.
I have sort of neglected buying much manga for a while so after realising the next volumes of most of my series were out, and a £65 spend on the book depository later. I am expecting quite a few in the next couple of days. Which is a good thing as my reading draw at work was looking empty.

Anime:
Air The Complete Series
Air The Motion Picture

Back