The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

ilmaestro said:
Have you seen those before? Because if not... dayum you just bought yourself a lot of good watching.

No I haven't seen either series before (apart from trailers), but I have heard a lot of good things about them, and decieded to buy them both.

Titan said:
ilmaestro said:
Have you seen those before? Because if not... dayum you just bought yourself a lot of good watching.

No I haven't seen either series before (apart from trailers), but I have heard a lot of good things about them, and decieded to buy them both.
ROD is so much fun, hope you enjoy them both. :)

Sorcerer Hunters Complete Collection

@ayase What is that Adam Ant collection? and is it still available. If you have not got it you should get Antbox which has loads of the hits and unreleased stuff going back into the more punk past of Adam And The Ants.

Kurogane Communication.

After re-watching some older bits lately, some of the trailers have intrigued me enough to pick up some older shows I did not see at the time.

Preordered Ouran v1 online, having given up on HMV. I have quite a few things preordered now so should probably rein in my spending a little.

I also received Ranma season six and two more volumes of Master Keaton from the Secondspin sale a while ago.

R

Found a grey hair today.

Gave up on Revelation, and decided to import volumes 5 and 6 of Suzuka and Beck.

Fortunately they're on sale at TRSI (except V5 of Suzuka), so made a first time purchase there. Even with the whopping great postage, it all comes to $34, the goods are well below import. Hope their security check thing works out... At least they didn't ask for my DNA

Still had to pay full price for Suzuka V5 though from PlayUSA, but better to watch it before I die of old age.

anime:
Gantz The complete series
Strait jacket
Hellsing Ultimate vol. 4
Get backers series 2
Got all these in HMV

Manga
One piece volume 17 and 18
Inuyasha volume 1
got these From Borders.

Dracos said:
@ayase What is that Adam Ant collection? and is it still available. If you have not got it you should get Antbox which has loads of the hits and unreleased stuff going back into the more punk past of Adam And The Ants.

It's this one here. It came with the first three remastered solo albums and a disc of unreleased demos exclusive to the set. The box is also made to fit all three remastered Adam & The Ants albums. It is a classy looking set if you can get hold of one sealed - but with all the discs being in card digipacks I wouldn't risk getting a used copy. I would like Antbox - I looked it over a few times when it was in HMV but never got round to buying it for some reason.

On Topic: All 15 volumes of Maison Ikkoku. In Japanese.

Picked up this manga called Kieli from town yesterday, was actually surprisingly great, not a fan of Shoujo manga usually but this was a real breath of fresh air, looking forward to getting the next volume.

Bought from UP1:
Gurren Laggan pack 2 (DVDs)
Battle Vixens vol.14 (Manga)
Negima vol.21 (Manga)

I've still to get Black Lagoon 2nd Barrage boxset amongst other things, but I'll wait 'til next month...

@FiroFury: I've got that as well, and I like the fact it has 'horror' aspects (ghosts, undying etc) yet it's more of an easy-going adventure theme. I second the recommendation.

Back