The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Preordered Jyu-oh-sei in HMV. Also tried to preorder Ouran but they weren't carrying it in that branch, so I'll grab that elsewhere or on release.

I'm almost out of HMV vouchers :(

R

Play.com have a pre-order for Ouran, and it is currently in the top-ten pre-order list.

I'm trying to save money though so I am only buying series' that I have already started on; such as Hellsing Ultimate and Death Note.

megagold5 said:
DBGT Season 2,
Tenchi Universe Complete Collection,
DBZ: Broly Triple.

Btw, Amazon.com have a 50% sale on most of the recent DBZ/GT sets.

Where did you get the Tenchi collection from? Is it the thin or thick pack?

OT: Volumes 4, 5 and 6 of Silent mobius arrived today. Now I just need volume 7 to complete my collection.

I've ordered:
You're Under Arrest: The Complete OVAs
Gungrave box set

And now, I've got all of You're under arrest that has been released in english =)

Me-Mania said:
megagold5 said:
DBGT Season 2,
Tenchi Universe Complete Collection,
DBZ: Broly Triple.

Btw, Amazon.com have a 50% sale on most of the recent DBZ/GT sets.

Where did you get the Tenchi collection from? Is it the thin or thick pack?

It's the 2007 collection. Right-Stuf have it heavily discounted at the moment. http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/BEabb-70=CPaT2o8jd/browse/item/74088/4/0/0

Although it was a bit of a pain doing the whole international security check business...Had to resort to taking photos of all the things with my PS3Eye... >.>

Anime:
Death note vol.3
GiTS solid state society
The girl who leapt through time

Manga
Skip beat 1-4. I've been planning on starting the manga since watching the anime on crunchyroll :D

Hellsing Ultimate 4.

100_1334.jpg

Anything leap out at you there? (beside the nice Adam Ant box set in the top right of the picture) We're going to need that facepalming robot again...

ilmaestro said:
ayase said:
Anything leap out at you there?
They messed up the spine layout on volumes 1, 2 and 4 of Hellsing Ultimate. ^^;

Or they messed up on volume 3 :p good thing things like that don't annoy me as my When They Cry volumes are doing it to me now with the change from Geneon to Funi

BlackWolf said:
Or they messed up on volume 3...

That would be my assumption. It was released with a "15" certificate, yet it was definitely the most demonic and violent session of them all, thus far.

I am yet to recieve my volume IV. Play.com are still packing it.

Back