The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

I saw Kieli in Borders the other day and it sort of caught my attention as it was by Yenpress, I did not buy it then but as some of you guys have now said it is worthwhile I will probably add it to my next book order if I remember (or don't have to much already).

Dracos said:
I saw Kieli in Borders the other day and it sort of caught my attention as it was by Yenpress, I did not buy it then but as some of you guys have now said it is worthwhile I will probably add it to my next book order if I remember (or don't have to much already).

I definitely would say it's worthwhile especially if you're into the whole supernatural/horror thing with abit of a romantic twist, it's been pretty gorey so far as well which is sweet, it kinda reminds me of Chrono Crusade, but with less fights.

Decided to get some manga.

Bleach 21-24
Skip beat 5-6
Rosario+Vampire 1-3
Suzunari! Volume 1 (creepy catgirl :lol:)

And also Arm of Kannon 1-3 to try, because I found new copies for cheap :D

Bought a fair bit today(by my standards anyway):

Anime:
Hellsing Ultimate volume 4
The Slayers volume 1(i take it this is the first series)

Manga:
Hellsing volume 6
D Gray-man volume 3

i got this morning

Anime -
Buso Renkin Vols 1 and 2 -complete- ~thanks for lilytoby =)

Manga-
Hikaru No Go Vols 1 to 10 - got them from some one on ebay paid £25 for the lot, and that was with free postage -which i assumed was in the price-

Lunar Legend Tsukihime vol 6 arrived this morning :) I've had a flick through already and yeah...Looks like the manga version is about to get a whole lot different then the anime.

Bought Mahoromatic volume 2 *again* since the thieving postal service lost mine and Play couldn't get a replacement. That's three single DVDs so far this year that have gone missing in the post (not to mention the weird time when a bunch of packages were delivered without any wrapping or address labels or packing slips - just open DVDs posted through my mailbox. Perhaps the postman doesn't like my taste in DVDs so is opening them before he steals them now?)!

R

Rui said:
(not to mention the weird time when a bunch of packages were delivered without any wrapping or address labels or packing slips - just open DVDs posted through my mailbox. Perhaps the postman doesn't like my taste in DVDs so is opening them before he steals them now?)!
Wow, that sounds seriously dodgy! How did they even know where to post them without your address, i would have wanted some answers after that.

I think that a dvd i ordered a while ago from play.com might have gone missing since i have recieved all the other dvds from my order. But i guess i will wait a little longer since the postal service can be strange sometimes.

Rui said:
(not to mention the weird time when a bunch of packages were delivered without any wrapping or address labels or packing slips - just open DVDs posted through my mailbox. Perhaps the postman doesn't like my taste in DVDs so is opening them before he steals them now?)!
That's really weird - perhaps the original pack didn't fit, so post decided to be proactive and open the pack for you?

Charter_Mage said:
I think that a dvd i ordered a while ago from play.com might have gone missing since i have recieved all the other dvds from my order. But i guess i will wait a little longer since the postal service can be strange sometimes.
If it's over 21 days already, I'd write and email to play now, if they refuse to send a new one, before 30 days, I believe you can still complain to your credit card company.

RetroRainbow said:
Also bought Fate/Stay Night on a whim, but I had two disco twos, and a disc three. I had no disc one. I e-mailed the seller complaining about my lack of a disk one, and they told me to take a photo to prove it. I did, but I got no reply after I sent the photo. I couldn't be bothered getting deeper in to the matter, so I let it slide.
Well, a bootleg is a bootleg. I don't think anybody is proud to own one anyway. From the fact they sent the same volume twice, I think the seller is as trustworthy as their merchandise.
A legal copy of Fate/Stay Night isn't particularly cheap though, unless you want to take a risk and import it through customs.

Just ordered myself The Slayers Volume 2, which should be with me by saturday i expect. Pretty good for value too considering it hs 7 episodes on it. Even still, curse these themed weeks, they'd better not cost me bundles every week, hah.

Back