The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

The Slayers volume 2 FINALLY got through to me today after having to wait ages for it. I like Play for their deals, but their delivery times aren't the best.

Dracos said:
Anime:
Air The Complete Series
Air The Motion Picture
Now that Air and Kanon are finally out as thinpaks, I'm having to restrain myself. If I buy them now, I may risk becoming complacent over the exam period. Owning these two series has been a major objective for me for over a year, and I'll probably be too chuffed to care much for the outside world once I achieve it.

I'm no longer beholden to Revelation...

Since yesterday, School Rumble V4-6, Suzuka V 5&6 and Beck V 5&6 have arrived.

I'd rather mix and match the regions rather than wait another year...

Manga:
Spiral Volume 7
Strawberry 100% Volume 8
Chibi Vampire Volume 13
Dragon Eye Volume 7
Mushishi Volume 6
Rosario + Vampire Volume 6
Shiki Tsukai Volume 4
Black Lagoon Volume 4

Aya-Kun said:
i got yesterday Gunbuster and Diebuster Movies on blu ray =)
Personally I'd be happier with a standard DVD release of the original series. I know of people who weren't too impressed by the feature-length compilation film.

Today I purchased:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Volume 1 [Manga]

I always adored the anime series but never bought the manga. I have now.

Came across a €4 copy of Perfect Blue in Gamestop and bought it immediately.
Had seen it through Xbox Live but worth picking up and almost completing my Satoshi Kon collection.

Zeouterlimits said:
Had seen it through Xbox Live but worth picking up and almost completing my Satoshi Kon collection.
Don't forget Memories. Though he wasn't the director, you'll find Kon's contribution to Magnetic Rose makes it quite a 'Konlike' work.

Zin5ki said:
Zeouterlimits said:
Don't forget Memories. Though he wasn't the director, you'll find Kon's contribution to Magnetic Rose makes it quite a 'Konlike' work.
Ah. Knew I had seen a trailer of Memories somewhere, thanks for reminding me.

Zin5ki said:
Zeouterlimits said:

The best short in Memories is, by far, Stink Bomb though. Magnetic Rose is good, but it's far too confusing.

Back