The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

It's good to know my persuasion technique and debating skills, perfected over the years, finally did some good.

I pre-ordered both Claymore and DtB when they were £8.99. DtB is still £8.99 but HMV raised the priced of Claymore to £11.99. At some point they'll most likely drop to next to nothing, like volume 1 of Death Note, but I think £8.99 is a great price to get 'em for on release.

ilmaestro said:
fabricatedlunatic said:
Ah, I do apologize, my comments were intended as an extension of the joke in the previous post. No actual offense intended.
I thought you might be joking initially but your reply had me doubting ^_^;

In the interests of making one on-topic post in this thread today, I'd like to announce that I've ordered the second volume of Baccano.

Case Closed season 2 (DVD Pacific sale). Almost grabbed some other things but the shipping calculator was less kind to them and I didn't want them enough.

R

Blu-ray:

Code Geass v.8
Geass R2 v.8
Macross F v.8
Gundam 00 2nd

DVD:

Mouryou no Hako v.4

Manga (finally caught up on almost everything I was following! Yay!):

Air Gear v.23-24
xxxHOLIC v.14
Tegamibachi v.2-6
ToLOVEru v.7-12
Negima v.25
Fullmetal Alchemist v.21
Pluto v.7
Tsubasa v.26
Ikki Tousen v.15
Yotsuba&! v.8

Hokum said:
Titan said:
Divergence Eve complete collection.

Let me guess you like boobs? (well boobs which seem to disobey all laws od physics)...

Tell me about it that was one of (well 2 actually :lol: ) the flaws I found while watching the show, I mean c’mon every female character in the show bar one.

I still can't believe i wasted money on Divergence Eve. Maybe duing production the character designs got mixed up with some that were suposed to be in a hentai :lol: I mean you do see Mizaki topless during the series (yet only a 12 certifcate...the BBFC baffle me)

Anyway on topic:
When They Cry vol 2, although looks like the DVD label has a few misprints on it, all the episode blurbs are the same as they were on the first volume.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first two volumes of Twelve Kingdoms (novels). I'm enjoying the anime too much and can't stop watching so I may as well get prepared for running out.

R

Full Metal Panic: Second Raid Boxset and When they Cry (Higurashi) 4,5,6 which means my higurashi boxset is now complete!

ilmaestro said:
Blu-ray:

Code Geass v.8
Geass R2 v.8
Macross F v.8
Gundam 00 2nd

DVD:

Mouryou no Hako v.4

Manga (finally caught up on almost everything I was following! Yay!):

Air Gear v.23-24
xxxHOLIC v.14
Tegamibachi v.2-6
ToLOVEru v.7-12
Negima v.25
Fullmetal Alchemist v.21
Pluto v.7
Tsubasa v.26
Ikki Tousen v.15
Yotsuba&! v.8

Hold it a second.... are any of those even released this side of moonland?

I don't know, I figure the Magazine and Jump titles are close in release schedule (if they're not, I don't know why, as they're surely all popular series?), Fullmetal Alchemist is close I would have thought, Yotsuba&! caught up maybe due to the massive gap between releases? Pluto I guess isn't and Ikki Tousen obviously got ****ed over here.

edit: oh cool, they did actually start releasing Pluto. We should have a thread for that, imo.

Back