The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Lelouch said:
It probably will get cancelled though due to hardly anyone buying it, if it doesn't get cancelled i'll be surprised.

Which DVD series out of the two were you on about getting cancelled? I know i would buy both because of the price, and i would buy Shaman King if i could find it in stock

BlackWolf said:
Lelouch said:
It probably will get cancelled though due to hardly anyone buying it, if it doesn't get cancelled i'll be surprised.

Which DVD series out of the two were you on about getting cancelled? I know i would buy both because of the price, and i would buy Shaman King if i could find it in stock

Shaman king even though it has a GOOD dub for a 4kids programme.

If there was ultimate muscle DVDs i would buy them ultimate muscle was the shizz :p

Am I the only person buying things? :p

Just ordered the End of Evangelion OST. Now all I need is Evangelion OST III and my collection is complete (or, at least, as complete as I want it to be!).

CitizenGeek said:
Am I the only person buying things? :p

Just ordered the End of Evangelion OST. Now all I need is Evangelion OST III and my collection is complete (or, at least, as complete as I want it to be!).

Christmas is coming, don't want to buy anything unless i get it.

And now I have just ordered the SaiKano (or as Manga UK have chosen to brand it: She, The Ultimate Weapon - really horrible localised title that) from Play.com for a mere €21!

Ordered Bleach vol.9, Negima vol.9, Love Hina Vol.9, D.Gray-Man vol.5, Hellsing Vol. 1,2,3, Azumanga Daioh vol.2,3,4.

Just some manga to read untill christmas postal rush is over. I hope they arrive before christmas though...

Have not actually bought any today technically. Hell Girl Volume 2 turned up in the post. Also I have preordered the following from the US.

Magikano - Vol. 1: A New Witch in Town
Magikano - Vol. 2: Witch Hunt
Tactics Box Set
Tokyo Majin - Vol. 2: Dark Arts: Predestined Power
Ragnarok the Animation - Vol. 2
Kanon - Vol. 2
Welcome to the N.H.K. - Vol. 3: 3rd Conspiracy
Gurren Lagan - Vol. 1: Breakout!
The Wallflower - Lesson 2: The Shrewing of the Timid
Appleseed: Ex Machina

That should be up to sometime in march sorted but probably won’t be the last order before then still plenty of stuff to buy, next must sort out the manga.

Back