The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

MONONOKE said:
The latest issue of neo which has a free dvd with the first episodes of pumpkin scissors,kurau phantom memory and the second episode of le chevalier d'eon and trailers

Really? Awesome! I have got to pick that issue up - it's the issue with the Gundam on the cover, right?

I'm one happy bunny today as two orders turned up, one from Amazon and the other from Hobby Link Japan :D

Amazon:
AirGear vol.6
Bleach vol.18, 19, 20 & 21
Hunter x Hunter vol.17

HLJ:
Hmm, what could be in this big brown box?
box.jpg

Oh my, it's four new kits from Japan :D
kits.jpg

Tie Interceptor (FineMolds 1:72)
Jedi Starfighter (FineMolds 1:72)
VF-0S with Reactive Armour (Hasagawa 1:72)
Ingram unit 1 "Alphonse" (Bandai MG 1:35)

CitizenGeek said:
MONONOKE said:
The latest issue of neo which has a free dvd with the first episodes of pumpkin scissors,kurau phantom memory and the second episode of le chevalier d'eon and trailers

Really? Awesome! I have got to pick that issue up - it's the issue with the Gundam on the cover, right?

no it's got heroes on the front.
brought the January 2008 issue of shonen jump and got my negima calendar in the post

It was last week, but meh.

Last week I finally found Tekkonkinkreet, hadn't been able to find it since it's release... And had to pay £20 for it, you have no idea how much I begrudged that, but oh well.

I got theese like two weeks ago...forgot to post though...

Naruto vol. 19 & 20
HxH vol. 11
Reborn! vol. 5
& january's Shounen jump!

Oh & a Neji & Vegeta phone straps.

Lelouch said:
Conan-san said:
Shaman King DVD Volume 1 - And sue me, it's dub only. I like the dub of 'mankin' and I'd aplude them releaseing Ultimate muscle too but 'mankin's a start.

I would lol if the dvds got canceled.
Let see, the only decently priced dvd I gave a dick about?

Yep, sounds like prime cancelation meat there.

Conan-san said:
Lelouch said:
Conan-san said:
Shaman King DVD Volume 1 - And sue me, it's dub only. I like the dub of 'mankin' and I'd aplude them releaseing Ultimate muscle too but 'mankin's a start.

I would lol if the dvds got canceled.
Let see, the only decently priced dvd I gave a dick about?

Yep, sounds like prime cancelation meat there.

It probably will get cancelled though due to hardly anyone buying it, if it doesn't get cancelled i'll be surprised.

Back