The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Hmm. That might actually we worth investing in. I don't like Naruto but I could buy two of these limited edition sets and then as soon as they go out of print BANG! sell them for double the price.

Sy said:
Hmm. That might actually we worth investing in. I don't like Naruto but I could buy two of these limited edition sets and then as soon as they go out of print BANG! sell them for double the price.

im afraid id have to lynch you.

Jayme said:
Ninja Boy! said:
damn so many peeps getting their naruto shadow box's. mine still has not dispatched and mine was on order since OCT 6th! i mailed amazon but nothing so far.
grrrrr

=o. Amazon, I got mine from The Book Depository. £60 mate. :D

I got mine from the book depository too. Good prices, and free+quick delivery.

Its a happy manga buying day:

Pre-ordered
Air Gear vol. 6 (out 27th Nov)
Genshiken vol. 9 (out 27th Nov)

Bought - ebay bargains
Saber Marionette J vol. 1
Saber Marionette J vol. 2

Got Berserk volume 2 today anime wise and got School Rumble volumes 6 and 7 and Love Hina 5 whilst in town, that'll be me now for a few weeks i bet =/

Tasker said:
Bleach volume 21. And we're hit with yet another plot twist. :eek:
But we have to wait until February before volume 22 comes out :floods of tears emoticon:

But I digress. Anyway, this morning the complete boxset of the Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex - 2nd Gig, was delivered to go with the 1st Gig and Solid State Society DVDs I was given last week.

Today i bought the .hack//Legend of Twilight manga boxset.

At first i was going to pass on this series considering that Forbidden Planet were selling it for £17.99 but when i was in the works in middlesbrough eariler i saw it for £9 and since it was the only manga item in the shop and the only copy of it in there i deicded to go for it, and i was pleasntly surprised when the cashier ran it through the scanner and found out that the price was actually lower then was marked so i got it for only £4!

A pretty good deal if you ask me

Yu Hakusho volumes 9 and 10 along with GetBackers 21 and Case Closed 20, the latest volumes in English, came in the post today. All are mangas.

MONONOKE said:
I have just brought bleach volume 5 and Death Note volume 1 dvd with limited edition Ryuk figure which I will have to wait a few weeks to come in the post.

Have just bought that edition of Death Note too! Never ordered DVDs from America before but have a multi-reg player at last, yeay, and want to try it out. Hope we won't have to wait until after Christmas to recieve it at least! :D

fullmetalrose said:
MONONOKE said:
I have just brought bleach volume 5 and Death Note volume 1 dvd with limited edition Ryuk figure which I will have to wait a few weeks to come in the post.

Have just bought that edition of Death Note too! Never ordered DVDs from America before but have a multi-reg player at last, yeay, and want to try it out. Hope we won't have to wait until after Christmas to recieve it at least! :D

It's the first time I ordered a dvd from America and I know that this edition of death note is limited to 15,000 from an advert which I saw in my shonen jump magazine.

not really bought.
but i just won 2 tickets to see the Naruto movie this Sunday at the Apollo....one of the only things i have won lol.
i have already seen this, but would be interesting to watch it with the english dub.

My order for the FMA movie shipped today, still waiting on Berserk from Sendit.com, though!

Also ordered a Bleach phone strap! I've been longing for a phone strap ever since I found out that my phone takes phone straps! ^_^

Zen 2nd said:
Anyone having problems getting Ergo Proxy vol. 2 from Play.com?? Mine seems to be awaiting stock for the whole month. :(

on a similair note

has anyone had problems waiting for their Naruto vols 1-27 shadow box to be dispatched from 'The Book Depository'?

i ordered this when they had it in stock which was last week, the payment has been deducted from my account a few days ago and it should have been dispatched and delivered by yesterday. i e-mailed them and they said they would dispatch it yesterday but they clearley didnt. so i e-mailed them twice and i have yet to recieve a reply.

Got Naruto Uncut boxset #5, Fullmetal Alchemist season 1 part 2 boxset (was hoping Funi were gonna do a 4/4/5 set release, now gonna be a 4/3(s1) 3/3(s2) set release) and Fullmetal Alchemist SE movie (all R1) yesterday.

Gotta return FMA s1p2 since the 1st disc has a big mark/scratch on it that makes 2 of the eps skip/jump :x even though it was brand new and sealed :?

Back