The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Manga:

D.Gray-man 7
Parasyte 2
Death Note 10-12
Death Note 13: How to read Death Note [In Japanese]

Yeah guys, I still don't like Death Note, I just bought them all to finish the collection. >_>

my Naruto shadow box vols 1-27 finally arrived!
man that was fast shipping, dispatched yesterady and recieved it today!

i have opened it and man...it looks really cool.
i have yet to open the plastic on it ...will do that after i get some other stuff done lol

AAAAARGH
i opened the plastic and some of the wood has chips on it...and worst...the middle shelf has a big split in it and seems like a huge chunk of it will fall of soon.

my order was delayed because aparently the first one was damaged....but this one seemd perfect...after opening it there are many faults...like th back part of the wooden case is loose...so if i lay it down and try to pick it up...the back thin board is loose and will fall of..

grr...im not sure if i should go through the hassle of getting a replacement, mainly cos its gonna cost me alot of money posting this and also 'The Book depository' dont have anymore in stock...

Ninja Boy! said:
grr...im not sure if i should go through the hassle of getting a replacement, mainly cos its gonna cost me alot of money posting this and also 'The Book depository' dont have anymore in stock...

Mine has taken frickin' ages to arrive. Today I got one of them things in the post saying we were here, but now you have to pick it up or something. Not sure if they are coming again.

=\ I bet I have damages like yours now. VIZ probably need to go over this 5000 limit to fix a lot of them, or make them better.

Bought three mangas from Boarders yesterday:

Death Note vol.2 & 3
Rurouni Kenshin vol.14

And some where in the postal system:

Air Gear vol.6
Bleach vol.18, 19, 20 & 21
Hunter x Hunter vol.17
Naruto vol.25, 26 & 27

:D

I ordered vol. 2 and 3 of the Neon Genesis Evagelion manga last night. No idea what's taken me so long to order these, I absolutely loved the first volume - Sadamoto's art is amazing!

Over the past few weeks:

DVD

Azumanga daioh boxset (with the booklet in German, email ADV and they haven't replied)
Bleach 1
Inyusha 1
Fullmetal Alchemist 1

Manga

Yotsuba 4
Death Note 4-12
Welcome to the NHK 1-3

MONONOKE said:
fullmetalrose said:
MONONOKE said:
I have just brought bleach volume 5 and Death Note volume 1 dvd with limited edition Ryuk figure which I will have to wait a few weeks to come in the post.

Have just bought that edition of Death Note too! Never ordered DVDs from America before but have a multi-reg player at last, yeay, and want to try it out. Hope we won't have to wait until after Christmas to recieve it at least! :D

It's the first time I ordered a dvd from America and I know that this edition of death note is limited to 15,000 from an advert which I saw in my shonen jump magazine.
the dvd was dispatched today

The latest issue of neo which has a free dvd with the first episodes of pumpkin scissors,kurau phantom memory and the second episode of le chevalier d'eon and trailers

Back