The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

melonpan said:
Today I got a massive parcel from Up1, which is the Naruto manga boxset (volume's 1-27)! Seriously, this is one AWESOME item, it's like number 3020/5000 I think, will post some photo's later - I hope, and I will eventually catch up with the large backlog of recently bought stuff.
Gotta pack it all up now because it's a Christmas present - just checked for damages, which there are none of. It's incredibly well packed.
Long live Viz, and PLEASE bring out more manga boxsets!

I read a review on Amazon (USA) and it said the box wasn't all too good, Staples? falling apart etc. Anything of the type for you?

I think mine shall be on order tomorrow, There still are a few floating around.

Jayme said:
melonpan said:
Today I got a massive parcel from Up1, which is the Naruto manga boxset (volume's 1-27)! Seriously, this is one AWESOME item, it's like number 3020/5000 I think, will post some photo's later - I hope, and I will eventually catch up with the large backlog of recently bought stuff.
Gotta pack it all up now because it's a Christmas present - just checked for damages, which there are none of. It's incredibly well packed.
Long live Viz, and PLEASE bring out more manga boxsets!

I read a review on Amazon (USA) and it said the box wasn't all too good, Staples? falling apart etc. Anything of the type for you?

I think mine shall be on order tomorrow, There still are a few floating around.

Mine's perfectly fine by the looks of it. It's incredibly heavy and you've got to treat it with the respect it deserves, those people on Amazon were probably just unlucky...

Lupus Inu said:
I hate you guys, I only have the single DVD. </3

Is the starter box actually good though?
Well it does what it does. It's the first DVD but it comes with a nice looking artbox to hold the rest of the series. It had some '12' stickers on it but they peeled off. Yeah so it looks nice.

Also, Dan, can you change the size of those pictures...

Early in the week I purchased (Manga):

Bleach vol.16 & 17
Death note vol.1
Escaflowne vol.4
Hunter x Hunter vol.16

And yesterday (normal DVD):

Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
The Magnificent Seven SE

Just ordered Yotsuba&! vol. 1 (after hearing nothing but rave reviews of it for a long time now) and vol. 10 of the fantastic Case Closed from the wonderful people at bookdepository.co.uk ^_^

damn so many peeps getting their naruto shadow box's. mine still has not dispatched and mine was on order since OCT 6th! i mailed amazon but nothing so far.
grrrrr

Ninja Boy! said:
damn so many peeps getting their naruto shadow box's. mine still has not dispatched and mine was on order since OCT 6th! i mailed amazon but nothing so far.
grrrrr

=o. Amazon, I got mine from The Book Depository. £60 mate. :D

Back