The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Today I took the chance and bought the FMP! boxset for £50, however... if I watch this series and it isn't very good/terrible, I'm coming after all the fans on this forum. >;]

Lupus Inu said:
Today I took the chance and bought the FMP! boxset for £50, however... if I watch this series and it isn't very good/terrible, I'm coming after all the fans on this forum. >;]

terrible purchase, i'll take it off your hands since youll hate it.

Necromancer said:
Master Keaton v1-8 (awesome anime that will probably be out of print on R1 soon)
I urge everyone who can to pick this up before it goes out of print. It's a miracle this little gem got a release over here at all and it's **** loads of fun.

Sy said:
Necromancer said:
Master Keaton v1-8 (awesome anime that will probably be out of print on R1 soon)
I urge everyone who can to pick this up before it goes out of print. It's a miracle this little gem got a release over here at all and it's **** loads of fun.

is it only r1?

Nyu said:
Sy said:
Necromancer said:

is it only r1?
Oh crap, yeah sorry. By over here I meant in an English speaking country not released here in the UK. It's only been released on region 1. You can actually pick it up for about £4 per DVD on amazon, at least I did.

Black Cat: Vol.2
Ergo Proxy: Vol.3
Gun Sword: Vol.5
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow
Paniponi Dash: Vol.3
Speed Grapher: Vol.5
Trinity Blood: Vol.3
Tsubasa: Vol 2
Fate/Stay Night: Complete Collection
Hare+Guu TV Series: Complete Collection
Slayers TV Season 1

Got the first two volumes of the Kare Kano manga today! ^_^

Ginji said:
The Bleach series 1 part 1 DVD set arrived in the post yesterday morning (although I didn't see the package until today)

I'm still waiting for my copy from Sendit.com :[ Sendit.com are in Belfast which is on the same island I'm on, but eBay sellers in Taiwan get merchandise to me quicker than they do!

Bleach Season 1 part 1...I caved in and bought it today when i was on a break, my original plan was to wait till they released the full season like the Naruto releases...I'm so weak :oops:

I got
Night of the Beasts 1, Beauty is the Beast 4, After School Nightmare 4, Boys Over Flowers 1, My Heavenly Hockey Club 2, W Juliet 4, 12 days and Ghost Hunt 9 came in the post this week.

Also got Hack.// volumes 1 and 2 last week! ^^

Today I got:
Naruto Movie 1 Deluxe Edition (special features aren't that great, OST doesn't have the ED single but the tin case/booklet are nice)
Gankutsuou collection (expensive but comes in what I think is the out of print artbox)
Hajime no Ippo collections 1&2 (16 discs in 2 small bricks :))

Necromancer said:
Gankutsuou collection (expensive but comes in what I think is the out of print artbox)

Are you sure? I've noticed, now I've got volume 1 + box versions, and the collections, that they are actually different. The artwork is exactly the same though, just the bit on the bottom that is printed says collection instead of volume 1. So, I'm lead to believe that collections aren't actually volume 1 + boxes with the rest of the series stuffed in. That couldn't have worked anyway without pulling off the stuck on label. Who knows, anyway, I guess we'll never know exactly how they're made : D.

I can't wait for my collection to arrive, along with the Naruto movie.
I've got a lot of updating to do, lots of arrivals over the past week. O_O

melonpan said:
Necromancer said:

Are you sure?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... C01893.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... C01894.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... C01895.jpg

These are pics I found of the original artbox and it's identical to mine (besides the word Collection printed on it).

I got Godannar R1 thinpak this morning, my 1st reduced size thinpak (original release is 7 discs, thinpak is 5 discs, more eps per disc), I bought it mainly for the story and mecha action, not the fan service and large chests/big butts...honest.

http://pics.livejournal.com/utils/pic/000079c2 (her mecha even has a large chest :lol: )

Gankutsuou looks so good! Any chance at all of it getting a UK release at this stage?

I ordered the Mushi Shi starter set yesterday, but it'll take a while to get here because Sendit.com seem to be out of stock :[

Back