The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

CitizenGeek said:
McIcy said:
Heat Guy J - never seen it but traded some manga I don't need with thund3r. Can't wait to see what this series is like.

You shouldn't be disappointed! It's an awesome series, I enjoyed immensely!
I thought it was quite average actually but you should watch it anyway and make your own analysis ^_^

DDSManga.jpg

Digital Devil Saga Manga

ToATheScoreofOpening.jpg

Tales of the Abyss;The Score of Opening

Aaah~ I can't wait to get them :D

Maltos said:
MONONOKE said:
The latest issue of Neo

Same here. Also ordered the Shadow Box [Naruto vol. 1-27] for my xmas present off my parents.

Is it me, or is just about everyone buying this/wanting to buy this, or have it already on order? If the 5000 limit for it is real - it's going to sell out pretty damn quickly...

melonpan said:
Maltos said:
MONONOKE said:
The latest issue of Neo

Same here. Also ordered the Shadow Box [Naruto vol. 1-27] for my xmas present off my parents.

Is it me, or is just about everyone buying this/wanting to buy this, or have it already on order? If the 5000 limit for it is real - it's going to sell out pretty damn quickly...

Yeh, i was abit worried that i wouldnt be able to order it before the 5000 stock ran out. But i ordered it from an online shop that has it in stock to dispatch in 2-3 days. I hoping for the best. It'd be nice to own a good limited collectors piece.

BlackWolf said:
Sami said:
DDSManga.jpg

Digital Devil Saga Manga

I want that :eek: Is that the full story from between the two games or is it just the storyline from the first game?

I think it's just the first game(I haven't gotten it in the mail yet), I was browsing and came across 2 other books (One of which was a 4Koma) so maybe that second book covers the second game? :D

Got Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water R1 Perfect Collection tin this morning, I'm guessing it's named Perfect since it doesn't contain the movie that everyone seems to say is terrible *orders the movie from Amazon anyway*

The tin is similar to the R2 Evangelion tin except it's just full of 10 slimline DVD cases rather than a card fold out thing holding the DVDs.

Today I was given the Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex complete 1st Gig box set and Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex: Solid State Society DVDs for my birthday.

Today I got a massive parcel from Up1, which is the Naruto manga boxset (volume's 1-27)! Seriously, this is one AWESOME item, it's like number 3020/5000 I think, will post some photo's later - I hope, and I will eventually catch up with the large backlog of recently bought stuff.
Gotta pack it all up now because it's a Christmas present - just checked for damages, which there are none of. It's incredibly well packed.
Long live Viz, and PLEASE bring out more manga boxsets!

Back