The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Nurse Witch Komugi
saw it in HMV, but have decided to buy it from ebay
at least I get it a pound cheaper them from HMV, but either way

Anygood Anyone?

got my GANTZ perfect score collection dvd box set. awsome packagaing, it has the GANTZ metal sphere which holds the dvd discs.
although it faced some scratches and marks during the post, and i have just mailed up1 if its possible to replace it for one that isnt.

Ninja Boy! said:
got my GANTZ perfect score collection dvd box set. awsome packagaing, it has the GANTZ metal sphere which holds the dvd discs.
although it faced some scratches and marks during the post, and i have just mailed up1 if its possible to replace it for one that isnt.

I thought it was meant to be packaged in a protective box? I guess it doesn't have enough padding, or something. I'm really interested in getting this collection as well; it's about time ADV innovated their boxset design other than the same old thinpak/artbox design. This is certainly an innovation, a very good one at that, I hope there's more to come =)

melonpan said:
Ninja Boy! said:

I thought it was meant to be packaged in a protective box? I guess it doesn't have enough padding, or something. I'm really interested in getting this collection as well; it's about time ADV innovated their boxset design other than the same old thinpak/artbox design. This is certainly an innovation, a very good one at that, I hope there's more to come =)

it does come inside a packaged box, but there is no padding, nor does the way the cardboard was set out inside the box hold the sphere very well.
they should have put that foam like thing to hold it well.
but the packaging is just awsome overall...even the box it comes in looks attractive (despite it being just a carboardbox)

i hope i can get it replaced for one that isnt scratched up.

Ninja Boy! said:
i hope i can get it replaced for one that isnt scratched up.

Good luck with that. Just wondering, what are the scratches like? Just so I can think about if and when I get the collection, I can compare the possible 'damages'

Over the past couple of days my lost orders finally arrived, those being:
Naruto manga v19-21 (v22-24 a few days later)
Master Keaton v1-8 (awesome anime that will probably be out of print on R1 soon)
Hellsing Ultimate v3 Special Edition (Anderson extra is so cool 8) )

Manga
Negima v.7
Love Hina v.7
Bleach v.8

Hoping to order Death Note 8-12 and D Gray-man 1-3 tonight.

I also went to buy some anime but Afro Samurai was out of stock and i was £5 short to buy the Ninja Scroll tin :cry: It's a cruel world...

Right; I think I should get up to date again:

Yesturday (I think):

Hanaukyo collection
Popotan collection (bailey box collection)
Rune Soldier thinpak collection - absolute bargain, and I've been wanting this for years ever since I saw ADV UK releasing it : o.
Kannazuki no Miko volume 2 (glad Up1 sent this, it's out of stock everywhere else, I thought I'd never be able to complete the collection)
Lunar Legend Tsukihime 2+3
Paradise Kiss 3 (x2 :/) - the first time DVD Pacific have sent the wrong item.
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence: Music Video Anthology: Special Edition - this release looks absolutely superb - I adored the movie, and no doubt I shall be watching this tonight, after Jonathan Ross - I'm in the mood for some visual sex!
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children: limited collections edition - shame this version was never released in the UK; Sony've done a brilliant job on this release, absolutely beautiful (just like the UK Steamboy limited edition), packed with extra's - a novel is included, along with the entire script, and 10 art cards, which I have to say are absolutely beautifully styled, they each show a character from the movie, but their pose is both sad and like they're thinking deeply about something. Absolutely perfection. I'm going to hopefully watch this tonight as well.

Today:

Hellsing Ultimate volume 3 limited edition - this was a much bigger package than I imagined. Not opened it yet but seen the picture of above the the relief figure. Fantastic stuff.

I think I'm going to sit in a dark room in the corner, in a ball, quietly grieving for Geneon. Damn, the R1 market just won't be the same without them

Maltos said:
Manga
Negima v.7
Love Hina v.7
Bleach v.8

Hoping to order Death Note 8-12 and D Gray-man 1-3 tonight.

I also went to buy some anime but Afro Samurai was out of stock and i was £5 short to buy the Ninja Scroll tin :cry: It's a cruel world...

HAHA, i went back to the shop today and i bourght Afro Samurai - take that cruel world!

And i ordered 8-12 of Death Note, 1-3 of D Gray-man and vol.8 of Love hina tonight.

And now the waiting ensues.

Back