So whats your desktop?

After a few years of saying I would set my desktop to slideshow wallpapers, I've finally gone and done it, it taken less than a minute so I have no idea why I didn't set it up. Also, added the one below to my rotation of Wallpaper!

jJYWsYS.jpg

And the prize for "Mr. Organised (Organized?)" goes to...

I wouldn't even dare take a picture of my desk, cluttered as it is with stacks of books and DVDs, a Necromunda Escher gang using the keyboard for cover while I strip them (of paint, you filthy minded...) a bottle of cough syrup, a bottle of gin and uh, I should probably file the Christmas cards away now.

That is one classic old-school keyboard. Speakers too by the looks of it.

I wouldn't even dare take a picture of my desk, cluttered as it is with stacks of books and DVDs, a Necromunda Escher gang using the keyboard for cover while I strip them (of paint, you filthy minded...) a bottle of cough syrup, a bottle of gin and uh, I should probably file the Christmas cards away now.

Oh man, my desk is a cheap thing from Amazon - it's got one of those keyboard shelves that slides out, but it's lost all it's ballbearings over time, so now it's just hanging on by shear will, and the ends of drawer the sliders have sharp bits on them that I have caught my clothes on no end of times, so I've had to stick blu-tack on the blasted things!

So no, you'll not have pictures of my desk, it will bring too much shame upon this community and I have only just started bonding with you lovely people XD

Well, I will admit I cleaned off a bit of clutter and wiped and dusted everything down before taking the pictures - I didn't want to get a bad rep now, I'm a happy-homemaker bachelor, lol!

And yes, the speakers are from the 1990's as well, but they really sound good and are very powerful, so I've kept on using them, along with my ancient IBM PS/2 keyboard with the klicky-klack keys I love so much. There is also a 6" subwoofer connected to the speakers as well, sitting on the floor under the desk.

I got my new HP color laser printer mounted on a slide-out shelf inside my server cabinet, and also setup my 8 TB hard drive on another shelf - I wanted to post some photos of the inside of the server cabinet as well, but don't know where I could do that in this forum, it's off-topic for this thread...

Well, I will admit I cleaned off a bit of clutter and wiped and dusted everything down before taking the pictures - I didn't want to get a bad rep now, lol!

And yes, the speakers are from the 1990's as well, but they really sound good and are very powerful, so I've kept on using them, along with my ancient IBM PS/2 keyboard with the klicky-klack keys I love so much. There is also a small 6" subwoofer connected to the speakers as well, sitting on the floor under the desk.

I got my new HP color laser printer mounted on a slide-out shelf inside my server cabinet, and also setup my 8 TB hard drive on another shelf - I wanted to post some photos of the inside of the server cabinet as well, but don't know where I could do that in this forum, it's off-topic for this thread...

Nah it looks really good, you've laid it out well, fair play ^^

Well, I will admit I cleaned off a bit of clutter and wiped and dusted everything down before taking the pictures - I didn't want to get a bad rep now, lol!

And yes, the speakers are from the 1990's as well, but they really sound good and are very powerful, so I've kept on using them, along with my ancient IBM PS/2 keyboard with the klicky-klack keys I love so much. There is also a 6" subwoofer connected to the speakers as well, sitting on the floor under the desk.

Could make your own thread for it! Alternatively join the mayhem of the general conversation area... you know you want to...

Ha! Another 10+ pages over there to skip tonight... you guys are tearing it up while I'm at work, so I can only post once in a great while, then. Some of us have to earn a respectful living, lol... :)

We do our best to antagonise! What’s that respectful living you speak of? I am unfamiliar with the concept!

Back