So whats your desktop?

Aoki

Completely Average High School Student
I've had mine the same since September and I love it so much. Brings back happy MCM May memories (mainly meeting Fray and failing at karaoke - I sang Connect if you saw me, I'm the one just to the left of the Teto cosplayer in the image ;;w;; ) and reminds me that once I get through the rest of the academic year, I'll be at MCM again next May ^_^
(wow so motivational)

And the prize for "Mr. Organised (Organized?)" goes to...

I wouldn't even dare take a picture of my desk, cluttered as it is with stacks of books and DVDs, a Necromunda Escher gang using the keyboard for cover while I strip them (of paint, you filthy minded...) a bottle of cough syrup, a bottle of gin and uh, I should probably file the Christmas cards away now.

That is one classic old-school keyboard. Speakers too by the looks of it.

And the prize for "Mr. Organised (Organized?)" goes to...

I wouldn't even dare take a picture of my desk, cluttered as it is with stacks of books and DVDs, a Necromunda Escher gang using the keyboard for cover while I strip them (of paint, you filthy minded...) a bottle of cough syrup, a bottle of gin and uh, I should probably file the Christmas cards away now.

That is one classic old-school keyboard. Speakers too by the looks of it.
Oh man, my desk is a cheap thing from Amazon - it's got one of those keyboard shelves that slides out, but it's lost all it's ballbearings over time, so now it's just hanging on by shear will, and the ends of drawer the sliders have sharp bits on them that I have caught my clothes on no end of times, so I've had to stick blu-tack on the blasted things!

So no, you'll not have pictures of my desk, it will bring too much shame upon this community and I have only just started bonding with you lovely people XD