So whats your desktop?

antonusklesk

Dandy Guy, in Space
No Windows 10 update for me. I did do the update but it left a horrible mess and corrupted a lot of files, rendering much of Windows useless, so I rolled back which thankfully went off without a hitch. Regardless, here's mine at the moment:

antonusklesk said:
No Windows 10 update for me. I did do the update but it left a horrible mess and corrupted a lot of files, rendering much of Windows useless, so I rolled back which thankfully went off without a hitch.
Windows 10 was an absolute nightmare to install. Tried three times through Windows update - all three failed at 55%. Ended up using MediaCreationTool and downloaded it manually. It installed fine but Win10 was initially broken - task manager/explorer and the start menu wouldn't work at all and it kept crashing. It just kind of sorted itself out after multiple forced shutdowns.

I've got about twenty or so images that shuffle every ten seconds, this is one of them (and one of my favourites as a big Chihayafuru fan).

And the current lock screen on my phone.

Haven't had an anime wallpaper inyears, don't even know where to source the good ones from now either but here's what i've just changed to today! Love me some Mushi-shi

(Click for larger)

Amon81

Student Council President
IncendiaryLemon said:
You might want to clean your desktop up a bit, you can barely see a third of the wallpaper :p
Nah, call me old fashioned, but I like icons. Maybe the Windows 3.1 in me.

Plus she's the weakest character anyway.