So whats your desktop?

IncendiaryLemon said:
You should, it's really good!

I really should, It's on the list of things I really should watch along with another hundred or so things! :D

Also, just looking through the thread and seeing a few people with slideshow desktop wallpapers reminds me I should do that! (probably never will though!).

I think people can guess what film i've recently watched by my new wallpaper

aBHMmVZh.jpg

I've recently done some upgrades to my PC and I'm mostly done (still using the 970 for now, will upgrade later in the year most likely), so I have a new wallpaper too, it's Makoto and her crazy "ama cut you while you sleep" eyes lol I already have her pegged as Persona 5's best girl, although Anne is making a comeback.....this is the point my life has reached guys, someone send help.

gDVA9FNh.png

Last edited:

It looks like I never posted the last desktop image change for my laptop, but I'm using the same one for my new computer with its new 1080p monitor (although it was a pain in the neck trying to get into photobucket).

I've had mine the same since September and I love it so much. Brings back happy MCM May memories (mainly meeting Fray and failing at karaoke - I sang Connect if you saw me, I'm the one just to the left of the Teto cosplayer in the image ;;w;; ) and reminds me that once I get through the rest of the academic year, I'll be at MCM again next May ^_^
(wow so motivational)

oo1sq5s.jpg

Been a while since I updated my wallpaper as it's been Makoto from Persona 5 since I last posted, but I'm on that Nier Automata hype train just now, soooooooo........

vf6boxDh.png

Back