So whats your desktop?

NgSzAGm.png

Windows 10 finally arrived thanks to the Media Creation Tool that you can download on Microsoft's website.

I'm gonna go ahead and say you will want to take shots from a large number of future episodes, too, if you are already enjoying the show. :p

I'm up to volume 11 of the manga, VERY Funny stuff!. They are doing a really good job with the anime. I was excited and worried at first when I heard they were making an anime as it could of been soo easily botched. But other than the censorship I'm really happy with it so far. A future bluray purchase!

I agree completely. There are doing such a good job of sticking to the manga in the anime, there will surely be many future wallpaper/avatar possibilities to come out of it.

No Windows 10 update for me. I did do the update but it left a horrible mess and corrupted a lot of files, rendering much of Windows useless, so I rolled back which thankfully went off without a hitch. Regardless, here's mine at the moment:

EyG7Abz.jpg

antonusklesk said:
No Windows 10 update for me. I did do the update but it left a horrible mess and corrupted a lot of files, rendering much of Windows useless, so I rolled back which thankfully went off without a hitch.
Windows 10 was an absolute nightmare to install. Tried three times through Windows update - all three failed at 55%. Ended up using MediaCreationTool and downloaded it manually. It installed fine but Win10 was initially broken - task manager/explorer and the start menu wouldn't work at all and it kept crashing. It just kind of sorted itself out after multiple forced shutdowns.

Back