So whats your desktop?

This has been my desktop background for about two years now, I haven't changed it as it's beyond perfect. It's also very messy.

sUAYJV6.png

I had to restore my laptop to factory settings. Some of my folders had the locked symbol on it and there was copies of the folder underneath. Hacking?

Either way, I went back to having Snorlax. I would like a cool Berserk one though. Any that are nice, on closer inspection don't have the best animation to it so unsure. My phone wallpaper is still my Penny <3 (RIP). Once I start using the boys old iPhone, my photos on my BB can't come with me, this includes all the ones of Penny. I'll have to move them all somewhere safe. Might either have my Charlie or an anime phone wallpaper. Ho hum. Decisions decisions.

My new desktop on my laptop. Its images i scanned from The Ravages of Time deluxe edition, a chinese manga based on the Romance of the Three Kingdoms that i got from yesasia. The images are of Hua Tuo (left) and Zhang Liao (right).

Untitled_zpsa3ad434a.jpg

I've just got a nice new gaming PC. YAY!!!!

Anyway, only single screening at the moment. Thought I'd go with a bit of Five Star Stories.

Its nothing special, but a major step up for the crappy laptop I've been using for the last few years

CPU: Intel i5 4690K (Devils Canyon) 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Quad-Core Unlocked Processor
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX760 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Card
RAM: 8GB (2x4096MB) 1600MHz DDR3 Dual-Channel Memory (32GB Max. Supported)
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SLI Intel Z97 (Socket 1150) DDR3 ATX Motherboard
Cooler: Intel Socket 1150 CPU Cooler
Case: Corsair SPEC03 Midi Tower Gaming Case
PSU: 600W Corsair Builder Series CX600M 80PLUS Bronze Modular Power Supply
HDD: 2TB 3.5" Hard Drive with 2nd 2TB ready to be installed and looking at getting SSD at some point.
Running Windows 8.1 64 bit pro

I'm also using a 24" BenQ LED monitor at 1080p.
Razor Deathstalker Keyboard
Razor Deathadder mouse
Creative T10 speakers, but normally use my good old Sony MDR-V6 headphones.
I've not got a mic or webcam yet, next on my list.

Highest spec game I've got so far is Witcher 2, which runs on ultra setting.

Also changed my wallpaper yesterday.

Nothing Special? I wouldn't class that as nothing special by any means. I'm currently running an i5 3570k, GTX770, 8gb RAM, Samsung SSD, 3 HDDs with 6tb space total and 2 BD drives.
I'd definitely recommend an SSD for your build. Everything becomes so magical and fast once you have one.

Well I went with an Aria gaming rig so I knew it would be quick for most tasks, not just gaming. Also very well built as I already knew they have award winning rigs. Its was only £740 before vat which I was happy with as I really couldn't be bothered with buying all the parts and building them and it really wasn't that much more than building it myself. I will go SSD at some point, but a the moment I'm more than happy with what I've got. From pressing the power button to win 8.1 to be fully loaded takes sub 10 seconds. Everything I've tried runs at ultra at 1080p which is what I wanted.

The main mod I'm going to do once a sata cable I have in the post is take the 2tb HDD out the external case I put it in an install it in the pc. 1 less plug and doubles my hard drive space.

EDIT: and add a bluray drive.

Back