So whats your desktop?

A recent project of mine has been to install Linux—along with several amusements—onto my miniature stick computer. Here is my progress:
LblpUVx.jpg

I've been using my laptop and my TV HDMI'd to it for ages. Always had the same background, full screen on my laptop [1366x768] and my TV [1080p] as display 2 with the same image in the middle of the screen with a black boarder around it. Well after a couple of minutes googling and avoiding all the "here buy are software" I found out its simple! Take a print screen, paste it in an image editing program, then copy and paste the wanted wallpaper over the size that it matches and save. Then open up the change wallpaper window and select it, selecting the tile display. Job done.

This was my first test: [EDIT - I selected better pictures]

wp7bs.jpg

A friend of mine critiqued my old desktop, so as a joke I made this (linked instead of image posted because it has swears and some people on the internet might explode if they hear a bad word).

dwcq45.jpg

The background "borrowed" from Zankyou no Terrors website and a photo of a Bee I took a few years ago which looks great on my 42" tv (even if I do say so myself).

As for my mobile I've been going the Ghost in the Shell for a couple of weeks.

Lockscreen:

1z56rfb.jpg

Wallpaper:

15foll5.jpg

Back