WELL?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual

• Bisexual

• Total voters
um relax? why are u so touchy about ur sexuality and the topic of sexuality... my post wasnt an attack on u but u seem to have taken that way, and taken everything i said in my post all wrong, and i seriously dont feel the need to explain.

skikes said:
um relax? why are u so touchy about ur sexuality and the topic of sexuality...

This is a thread about sexual orientation, so that's why I'm discussing it :]

my post wasnt an attack on u but u seem to have taken that way, and taken everything i said in my post all wrong, and i seriously dont feel the need to explain.

If very obviously was an attack of some sort: you called me 'funny' for trying to answer many of the questions brought up in this thread and totally undermined almost everything I've said over the past 13 pages. How was that not an attack? Anyway, I'm not offended by it or anything, but don't say all that and then complain when I reply ;]

CitizenGeek said:
skikes said:
um relax? why are u so touchy about ur sexuality and the topic of sexuality...

This is a thread about sexual orientation, so that's why I'm discussing it :]

my post wasnt an attack on u but u seem to have taken that way, and taken everything i said in my post all wrong, and i seriously dont feel the need to explain.

If very obviously was an attack of some sort: you called me 'funny' for trying to answer many of the questions brought up in this thred and totally undermined almost everything I've said over the past 13 pages. How was that not an attack. Anyway, I'm not offended by it or anything, but don't say all that and then complain when I reply ;]

I guess what Skikes may be trying to get across is that, in the grand scheme of things, sexuality of any degree is pretty insignificant. Whilst there is war, disease and poverty, freedom of sexuality is very much something to enjoy and not to get too worked up about.

I would imagine that most people on this forum would not ridicule anybody for their sexuality. So what, exactly, is there to get so heated about?

Okay people enough of this arguing

CG you can't change the views of theignorant and imcompetent as much as you may want to. It's the equivalent of shouting at the trees to not sway in strong winds, bloody impossible.

This thread was intended to find out where people stand in terms of sexuality and to see hat their views where, arguments were inevitable but for them to comtinue like this is pointless.

we already know that the majority of voters are hetero so arguing against them is virtually one-sided.

You proved how terrifying you can be though CG XD remind me to be extra nice to you.

Ridley has spoken

'dramatic music w/lightening flash'

ridley said:
Okay people enough of this arguing

CG you can't change the views of theignorant and imcompetent as much as you may want to. It's the equivalent of shouting at the trees to not sway in strong winds, bloody impossible.

This thread was intended to find out where people stand in terms of sexuality and to see hat their views where, arguments were inevitable but for them to comtinue like this is pointless.

we already know that the majority of voters are hetero so arguing against them is virtually one-sided.

You proved how terrifying you can be though CG XD remind me to be extra nice to you.

Ridley has spoken

'dramatic music w/lightening flash'

:p "It's pointless arguing because the ignorant heteros are stupid." No offence, but I like your diplomatic stance.

The first off-topic post on this page was chaos making a comment about threads going off-topic. Of course there's going to be a problem with going off-topic if you're derailing threads about talking about it ;]

So, anyway, the gay adoption thing. Anyone else have anything to add?

Gay adoption, I think it's perfectly fine.

But I can't help but think that the child would be picked on or teased for having gay parent's, simply because that is how society is. 'Bullies' find ways to torment people, that would be such a simple one for them. And I think that's sad, on the child, the parents and mostly for society itself.

People really need to learn to accept things like that, and to not make fun or 'bash' it. There's nothing wrong with it, in fact, those children are being given a loving family and home. It's not like ...the child is going to be brought up in some wrong way. Yet at the same time, it's not something I see to change, I mean, there is still racism in the world today, when really, I'd expect there shouldn't be. It's just how people are.

I don't know, I'm not very good at getting my point across ;;;
But I don't really see the argument against it, aside from the fact that people in society might ..be against it and speak out, but ..? (Actually reading over it, I don't know what my argument is now, I mean ...I'm all for it, for sure. But at the same time ..those are the negative points of it ..)

ridley said:

He may get through to one person though ;]

Once the gay couple are fit to be parents I don't see anything wrong with it.

fags werent meant to have kids, thats why they both have dicks...

no but seriously, if single 17yo mum with no income but her benefits living in council flats why cant 2 men with good jobs?

Otaku-san said:
Tachi- said:
*sighs* please stop renewing this thread, everythings already been covered. its just a drag now (no pun intended)

Hey not me, I was just following the skikes

I know, i wasn't partitioning blame, was merely saying, this threads really dragging now and everythings been said. can it just be left to die now?

Science is slowly starting to answer the question about homosexuality. This study seems to indicate that gay men have brains that more closely resemble straight female's brains, while lesbians have brains that resemble straight men's brains. Interesting, no?

skikes said:
fags werent meant to have kids, thats why they both have dicks...

Could you not use such disgusting language all the time, please? Just because you're gay yourself, doesn't mean it's any less offensive and downright annoying when you say those things.

Anyway, your point (though it was in jest) is actually fairly widely held, I think. But do people think an infertile couple is unsuitable for parenting? Of course not. I think that blatant inconsistency shows that most people actually don't have any real justification for denying rights to gay people, and just use these excuses as a veil for their prejudice.

"This study seems to indicate that gay men have brains that more closely resemble straight female's brains, while lesbians have brains that resemble straight men's brains. Interesting, no?"

Seriously?........No its not.

can we please move off this thread its really dragging its knuckles and there's really nothing interesting to debate about anymore :(

Back