WELL?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual

• Bisexual

• Total voters
I was thinking of making a thread like this! You beat me to it, ridley! (Please fix that eye-sore capital 'E' in 'Sexual' though :p)

Looks like I'm the first gay voter! :/

Anywho, in the vein of the last post: I like those of the male gender, Scarlett Johansenn and Britney Spears :]

Lin said:
I'm greedy, that's what I am.

So, you're bisexual? :p A lot of people say they are bisexual, but I have trouble sometimes taking that seriously. Surely you prefer one gender to the other? I wonder what being bisexual is like; having control over your sexuality to a great degree than straight or gay folk do and all.

CitizenGeek said:
Lin said:
I'm greedy, that's what I am.

So, you're bisexual? :p A lot of people say they are bisexual, but I have trouble sometimes taking that seriously. Surely you prefer one gender to the other? I wonder what being bisexual is like; having control over your sexuality to a great degree than straight or gay folk do and all.

Its like they have superpowers 8)

CitizenGeek said:
I was thinking of making a thread like this! You beat me to it, ridley! (Please fix that eye-sore capital 'E' in 'Sexual' though :p)

Anywho, in the vein of the last post: I like those of the male gender, Scarlett Johansenn and Britney Spears :]

XD

The 'E' is now a simple 'e'

Looks like you're the only gay otaku on the board unless lots of people are just ashamed, scared or to lazy to vote.

Straight

...and Clooney/Pitt are too cliched (and OLD) for my liking...but I'll have some of Wentworth Miller. >_>

I'm...

Hetrosexual, dear. But I don't have any crush towards some sort of celebrity.

Though everyone thinks I"m gay because I always say "I hate women". If that was true, expect me to have an early funeral =P

ridley said:
CitizenGeek said:

XD

Looks like you're the only gay otaku on the board unless lots of people are just ashamed, scared or to lazy to vote.

When I saw the title, I thought to myself "Another CG thread" =) I was wrong.

From my observations, most people declare themselves gay after their 20. I've got a few gay friends who have gone to high school with me and all and they only "realized" they were gay when they were older.

I wonder if this has anything to do with peer pressure.

chaos said:
ridley said:
CitizenGeek said:

XD

When I saw the title, I thought to myself "Another CG thread" =) I was wrong.

From my observations, most people declare themselves gay after their 20. I've got a few gay friends who have gone to high school with me and all and they only "realized" they were gay when they were older.

I wonder if this has anything to do with peer pressure.

What I don't get is why gay people have to announce that they are gay. Is it that they want the attention or do they need to say it so they can validate themselves as a gay person?

Back