Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual

• Bisexual

• Total voters
CitizenGeek said:
Zen 2nd said:
Yeah, they still announce as they want a medal or something. Big whoop.

What are you talking about? Usually, most gay people are terrified of coming out to friends and especially to parents.

Otaku-san said:
well they have a pretty big gay community out there, parties and wot-not, some of them seam like nice folk, talk more...like laurence llewlyn-bowen, but hey, wha do ya say?

o__O

Are you even trying to make a point?

I think his point is that he wants you to go to San Fransico where there is pretty big gay community with parties and what-not, where the people are nice folk.

That help put his point forward?

eggybob said:
I think his point is that he wants you to go to San Fransico where there is pretty big gay community with parties and what-not, where the people are nice folk.

That help put his point forward?

Nah, still doesn't really make sense. There are lots of gay people in San Francisco, and those gay people like to have parties sometimes ... so?

Otaku-san said:
Ok, OK

you sit and have your Irish coffee instead

Um, that silly little suggestion you made about San Francisco was borderline offensive. Other members might tolerate inane, barely comprehensible nonsense, but not me. So, please, don't bother next time ;]

CitizenGeek said:
Otaku-san said:
Ok, OK

Um, that silly little suggestion you made about San Francisco was borderline offensive. Other members might tolerate inane, barely comprehensible nonsense, but not me. So, please, don't bother next time ;]

Not that deep or thoughtful but it came,lol.

eggybob said:

Whoa, you predicated that I'd reply to a post directed at me in a topic I'm active in. You must be clairvoyant or gifted with the skill of psychic future-telling! ;]

CitizenGeek said:
eggybob said:

Whoa, you predicated that I'd reply to a post directed at me in a topic I'm active in. You must be clairvoyant or gifted with the skill of psychic future-telling! ;]

Nooooo!!! My secret is revealed!!!

Also clairvoyancy is the ability to speak to the dead or see objects in another room/area, not the ability to see the future.

CitizenGeek said:
Otaku-san said:
Ok, OK

Sorry I know, I was being a complete dumb ****, please forgive me. No excuse for my behavior what so ever. I was just having a little bit to much fun and went to far.

I wish not to be portrayed as a Kurogane, but also to be reconised to some extent

Hopefully everyone is now cool with the common sense concept that not all gay men act camp, and not all camp men are gay...:)

R

Maxon said:
Rui said:
Hopefully everyone is now cool with the common sense concept that not all gay men act camp, and not all camp men are gay...:)

R
Tell that to the writers of Will and Grace.
Will and Grace was god awful. Frasier was a million times better at that sort of thing.

Frasier: I'm sorry, it never occurred to me that you were gay!
Tom: It never even occurred to me that you might be straight!

Sy said:
Maxon said:
Rui said:

R
Tell that to the writers of Will and Grace.
Will and Grace was god awful. Frasier was a million times better at that sort of thing.

Frasier: I'm sorry, it never occurred to me that you were gay!
Tom: It never even occurred to me that you might be straight!
Damn right on both counts. Frasier is better than a lot of today's sitcoms.

Even I like Frasier! Never seen Will & Grace. Doesn't sound as though I'm missing much.

R

Rui said:
Even I like Frasier! Never seen Will & Grace. Doesn't sound as though I'm missing much.

R
Will and Grace is nothing but one-liner gay/straight jokes.

"I am gay, lolololololol!" and "I referenced a stereotype of what is perceived as gay culture, I are teh funnys!" are the typical fare for that show.

Will and Grace used to be on really early in the morning when I was going to bed. I was hoping it was just a horrible hallucination, but others have heard of it, so it must be real. :(

Ah, I absolutely loved Will & Grace. And I wasn't alone. In fact, I've never met anyone with whom I've discussed the series that didn't like it, even my camp-hating father enjoyed it. Plus, it won a metric tonne of all sorts of awards :p

Back