WELL?

• Heterosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual

• Bisexual

• Total voters
Tachi-, if you don't want to talk about it, then don't talk about it. I know you're clearly challenged when it comes to basic logic, but this concept surely isn't too difficult to comprehend even for an intolerable dolt like yourself? It's not like you've added anything beyond an irritatingly inane commentary and bursts of painfully unfunny attempts at off-topic humour, anyway (which is basically what you do in any thread you actively participate in). I will discuss what I want to discuss, and I will never take advice from you on forum conduct. Ever ;]

It feels good to say that to you because I'm honestly getting sick of your behavior . And if you decide to obsess over me again, and stalk me in threads and team up with bigots like Kurogane, then fine; but I really, really wanted to say that to you ^__^

There you go again with your pitiful excuse for an insult.
and note this....you are the person being uncivil. i am merely voicing a opinion.

Why do you feel the need to insult others? i presume this may of been due to the fact that you are insecure with yourself. maybe something in your childhood has mentally scarred you. Maybe your mother never hugged you and so you feel a loner, a lone....i'd say wolf but thy have more backbone than you and have respect. both of which you seriously lack.

so withdraw into your sorry excuse for a dwelling, (hiding under a rock) and keep your pathetic comments to yourself.

Haha. Sorry, Tachi-, but it's just too funny when you try to be clever. Operative word being try. The truth is that you are supremely annoying and to borrow your line, "I was just voicing an opinion".

You made your cynical point 3 times. Shut up about it already.

Paul said:
Also, CitizenGeek, if you want to know why people tend to get annoyed with you, attempting to assert your assumed superiority by ending your sentences with subtle jabs like "Bless 'em" does nothing to endear you to anyone. Seriously, kid.

Just give up, everyone agree's your a low life.
You feel the need to argue with everyone because in truth your a sad little individual with no prospects, no aspirations and no friends.
And for the record. I'm a manager for all the hospitals and clinic's in 3 counties in east anglia. and im your age! so you can take your "trying to be smart" and keep it in your head, you see the main difference is that i have a future and you clearly will continue to live with your mother until your in your 40's and will still be sat squabbling over the internet.

take a look at yourself in the mirror, see what a waste of time you truly are and sort your life out.

Wow, Tachi- for someone who dresses themselves up as being just so clever, you're clearly not clever enough to a) understand that it's absurd to identify someone's entire life from their text and b) that using such an outdated way of trying to insult people doesn't work.

I know that I have few fans on AUKN, but at least I've made some kind of impression. At least I've contributed to threads. At least I've started interesting and popular topics. This can not, and never will be, said of you.

You've moaned and moaned like the irritant you are about how boring you find this thread, and we get the point; so please just stay quiet. I've said all I have to say to you today, so when the inevitable pathetic excuse for a rebuttal comes, don't expect a reply.

Oh man, here we go again...
Can't you guys simply agree to disagree? wasn't it you CG who said you would simply ignore them?

I personally like to have both of you around. You guys contribute in different ways, but is it please possible not to go into each other's throat everytime???

skikes said:
fags werent meant to have kids, thats why they both have dicks...

Could you not use such disgusting language all the time, please? Just because you're gay yourself, doesn't mean it's any less offensive and downright annoying when you say those things.

Anyway, your point (though it was in jest) is actually fairly widely held, I think. But do people think an infertile couple is unsuitable for parenting? Of course not. I think that blatant inconsistency shows that most people actually don't have any real justification for denying rights to gay people, and just use these excuses as a veil for their prejudice.

Just for the record I don't think CG is a "low life" and don't see anything wrong with him discussing his choice of topics in a thread where it's completely on topic - nobody's forcing anyone to click it and read/reply.

R

Rui i was just trying to say that this thread appeared to have lost anything new to talk about, then he started insulting me. He really had no reason to be offensive.

Anyway, moving on....

Tachi- said:
Rui i was just trying to say that this thread appeared to have lost anything new to talk about, then he started insulting me.

You said it twice and then said it a third time following one of my posts, totally undermining what I said. You are an insult to decency and maturity, Tachi-. Grow up, shut up and stop playing the victim, no one with a half a brain is buying it.

CitizenGeek said:
Tachi- said:
Rui i was just trying to say that this thread appeared to have lost anything new to talk about, then he started insulting me.

You said it twice and then said it a third time following one of my posts, totally undermining what I said. You are an insult to decency and maturity, Tachi-. Grow up, shut up and stop playing the victim, no one with a half a brain is buying it.

Stop fanning the flames because im not wasting time arguing with you.

Tachi- said:

Oh, so that's why you've continually responded to everything I said for the past two pages? Wow, Tachi-, I doubt you could be any more hideously annoying even if you tried. If you don't want an argument, then stop starting them, mmkay?

CitizenGeek said:
Tachi- said:

Oh, so that's why you've continually responded to everything I said for the past two pages? Wow, Tachi-, I doubt you could be any more hideously annoying even if you tried. If you don't want an argument, then stop starting them, mmkay?

FFS!!! Both of you stop!!!!!!! God Damn, someone lock this thread. It's only purpose now is for a full blown argument between Tachi and CG.

CitizenGeek said:
skikes said:
fags werent meant to have kids, thats why they both have dicks...

Could you not use such disgusting language all the time, please? Just because you're gay yourself, doesn't mean it's any less offensive and downright annoying when you say those things.

um no, go cock urself...

if black people can say niga i can say fag

mmkay? =]

Back