• Heterosexual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual

• Bisexual

• Total voters
CitizenGeek said:
Human sexuality is far more fluid than most would like to think. There are actually very few people who are 100% gay or straight. That's what Alfred Kinsey found, anyway, and I'm inclined to agree!
While I don't disagree that human sexuality can be fluid, I'd recommend disregarding anything done by Kinsey. His methodology and findings are extremely suspect.

Ramadahl said:
While I don't disagree that human sexuality can be fluid, I'd recommend disregarding anything done by Kinsey. His methodology and findings are extremely suspect.

Yeah, a lot of his stuff does seem pretty dodgy. He estimated the number of gay people in a given population to be 10% when it's really much lower at about 2% or 3% along with lots of other things that have been debunked.

Still, I'm pretty sure his findings on the fluidity of human sexuality ring fairly true.

unholy ky jelly batman!!

ive been gone for afew months and every1s getting there sezual orientation talk on! wat the ef?

i is a bum banging, sausage pleasing, topman loving great big fag!

...as im sure u all know already!

Liquid Skin said:
Incidentally does anyone know where the term fag came from? Such a wierd word.

I'll let Wikipedia do the talking! :]

I think the word 'faggot' is just outrageously offensive, certainly up there with the word 'nigger' in terms of sheer offensiveness.

Fag is not as bad, but I still don't really care for it.

The gays now stand at 5 - I knew they were out there somewhere!

Joke votes. I can't see how you can take skike's seriously to be honest. You actually think he's proper homo for saying something like that?

ryuzaki said:

Joke votes. I can't see how you can take skike's seriously to be honest. You actually think he's proper homo for saying something like that?
Skikes is gay, I think you should go back-track on some of his posts to confirm this.

ryuzaki said:

You have not read some of his old posts. He is 100% shirt lifter.

Well whatever. I haven't been around here as long as some of you folk. :p But I've usually found it's just a joke when people comment like that.

Dracos said:
You have not read some of his old posts. He is 100% shirt lifter.

Grow up, please.

ryuzaki said:

No, I'm pretty certain that 4 of the 5 gay voters have confirmed who they are and that they are genuinely gay. Besides, why would anyone joke vote in this poll? I don't see the humour there at all, and no one can see who votes so the joke is only shared between the voter and him/herself. So, yeah, there are definitely 5 gay members on AUKN! :]

CitizenGeek said:
Liquid Skin said:
Incidentally does anyone know where the term fag came from? Such a wierd word.

I'll let Wikipedia do the talking! :]

I think the word 'faggot' is just outrageously offensive, certainly up there with the word 'nigger' in terms of sheer offensiveness.

Fag is not as bad, but I still don't really care for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8cN2pB3MCE

AND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_fAYl4 ... re=related

I can't believe I didn't know being homosexual was illegal in nearly half of all the USA...

Morning all *sleepily waves*

Seems much hasn't changed. awwell

CG is still getin all touchy about people laughing at him.
everyone else seems to be alright.

nope nothings changed lol

Back