Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Homosexual

• Bisexual

• Total voters
Maltos said:
You dont know how jealous i am tachi :x

HAHA trust me, you wouldn't be if you had my curse.

i got asked out by 5 girls last week, 3 girls already this week.
i need a vacation on a deserted island

Hah, anyone who says they are "cursed" with the fondness of 'too many girls' is always lying. Always. Sorry, Tachi-, I don't buy any of that and I don't think anyone else does :p

But, in any case, this thread isn't for gloating about non-existant popularity, it's about sexual orientation! ;]

everyones entitled to an opinion, no matter how warped that maybe.

theres no gain from making anything up on here, unless i was trying to pick up online.

the reason for it feeling cursed is because right now im torn between 3 girls i like. and now theres other girls saying they like me, it does happen.
just because you fancy someone it doesn't mean that others can't tell you they like you, i just want to be left alone to talk to the 3 girls i like and find out which one would be better to be with.

so infact, what i said is possible. and whats happend.

Tachi-'s problem makes him sound like the lead in a Harem Comedy.

I am straight, but you can never say never. I always have seemed more comfortable flirting with the gay friends I have had over the years than with women, I suppose it is just we all knew where we stood and there was nothing in it. With a woman you are always wondering if they like you and whether it might go further

Paulo Coelho confessed in his biography that he had 3 homossexual intercourse, but he says he is not gay.... Now a question, how many gay relations you need to willingly involved before you call yourself gay?

I've tried google translation, but the results are crap and also really funny :) Could not find this in any english website yet, but I believe it will hit some as he seems to be the best known brazilian writer.

http://tinyurl.com/3ks7y9

chaos said:
Paulo Coelho confessed in his biography that he had 3 homossexual relations, but he says he is not gay.... Now a question, how many gay relations you need to willingly involved before you call yourself gay?

I've tried google translation, but the results are crap and also really funny :) Could not find this in any english website yet, but I believe it will hit some as he seems to be the best known brazilian writer.

http://tinyurl.com/3ks7y9

Chaos I believe the word you were looking for is relationships or maybe encounters, because having gay relations does not generally mean you are gay, just that some of your family members are. :p

I know English is not your first language and mistakes can occur, although most of the time you make a better go at it than many British people born and bred here that are pretty racist in their views about getting immigrants out.

Dracos said:
Chaos I believe the word you were looking for is relationships or maybe encounters, because having gay relations does not generally mean you are gay, just that some of your family members are. :p
Not really, it was fine.

Someone can have sexual relations with others. It doesn't mean that person's family is sexual.

Might have been better if he said something like "engaged in homosexual relations with three men", but it doesn't really make much difference.

Changed to "homosexual intercourse". I believe you can't misinterpret this...

He never said if it was three man or three times with the same person, so....

Anyway, thanks for the compliments Dracos.

chaos said:
Now a question, how many gay relations you need to willingly involved before you call yourself gay?
You either identify that way or you don't. You don't get a diploma after a certain amount of relations and there is no problem with changing your mind :p

chaos said:
Paulo Coelho confessed in his biography that he had 3 homossexual intercourse, but he says he is not gay.... Now a question, how many gay relations you need to willingly involved before you call yourself gay?

You're missing the point.

You can have as much sex with the same sex as you like, but if you don't have feelings towards that sex then you're not "gay". Hmm? At least that's my understanding by classing oneself as a particular sexuality.

Let me elaborate, as "feelings" is too broad. You may lust for something, but whether or not you want to pursue that lust into love and a future is your definition of your sexuality. A man may lust for another man, but may love a woman and get into a relationship with her, thus defining himself as "straight".

People who define themselves as one sexuality and depress all other emotions of another sexuality are not going to have as much fun. *nudge nudge wink wink*

First of all, please put that ridiculously long URL into HTML or something, chaos; it's breaking my screen! :p

Secondly, like others have already said, one can have sex with the same gender and not be gay. Human sexuality is far more fluid than most would like to think. There are actually very few people who are 100% gay or straight. That's what Alfred Kinsey found, anyway, and I'm inclined to agree!

done CG, but Dracos would need to edit his post as well..

Anyway, I posted that for the sake of discussion.

In my straight latin-american guy mind, it's kind of unconceivable. But maybe this is just me acting "macho".

Aaron said:
Dracos said:
Not really, it was fine.

Someone can have sexual relations with others. It doesn't mean that person's family is sexual.

Might have been better if he said something like "engaged in homosexual relations with three men", but it doesn't really make much difference.

I like word play and is was in a bit of a funny mood at the time. I thought afterwards about how the word relations can be used to mean things other than family members.

Noodles! Having a limp wrist makes delicate mouse manoeuvres to click on the correct preference tricky.

So I'm guessing you're the 3rd voter on the 'homosexual' side, Nudd, yes? But it's accidental?

chaos said:
In my straight latin-american guy mind, it's kind of unconceivable. But maybe this is just me acting "macho".

Maybe, but I know of lots of people who could never imagine themselves having sex with the same gender, and are not just acting 'macho', so maybe you're one of these people?

CitizenGeek said:
So I'm guessing you're the 3rd voter on the 'homosexual' side, Nudd, yes? But it's accidental?

Yes. No.

"When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys"

Ahoy sailor!

Back