Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Queens blade virgin and evil eye

First off the fan services is awesome boobs boobs and ass everywhere ^_^ and the story isn't bad either loads o hot ass babes competing in a tournament to become queen and each girl has there reasons wanting to become queen, and in a way it has a hetalia feel to it like there's a type of girl for everyone:

A mother type
A maid type
A kids type * but she's not a kid*
a emo type
Ect there's loads for the guys to choose a fav

Me personally I prefer the elf she's so beautiful I wouldn't mind losing my self in the forest with her ^_^ and the maid isn't bad either the fights are short and light.

Elina I hate with a passion I won't give anything away but when you see her you'll hate her with in 1 episode.

Im looking forward to buying the rest of the series for the stor.................... Ahhhhh who am I kidding it's all for the fan servies and my fav charecters

The animations nice
The characters are fun and there's a type for everyone
The story, there's a story but I was in to the fan services to notice............ Joking the story for each characters is brief well some anyways.
The fan services awesome

this is the best fan services anime iv seen in ages with a good story and characters

8.5/10

I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the series

Princess Mononoke

So i found a copy of this at a local store for just £1 and decided why the hell not, i'll buy it. When i finished watching the movie i couldn't beleive what i just saw. That was a friggin fantastic movie. It has everything from interesting characters, amazing animation, amazing soundtrack and themes that weren't beating me over th head. out of all the things i've been told to watch by older fans (things that i generally tend to not watch because for some reason when i get soething reccomended to me i go out of my way not to see it for whatever reason), this is the one thing that i really really love. I've already seen it more than 5 times and it gets better with each viewing. Also its got motherf*cking Keith David in it.

10/10

Initial D

Ok first off I know i said the series was boing but it's not that it's when they talk about cars like * how the cars work and adjusting the car and such.

But when they came to actully racing it's actully really really good, and yes the first stage CGI Is terrible but each stage gets better and better with the CGI in fact the 4th stage is the best.

I like the first stage a kid from no where doesn't know anything about cars and delivers tofu for he's family business and he's dad is a legend in street racing.

And in a 86 car beats everyone in there up to date nice rides kinda embarrassing that and they

The music is awesome, In the first stage its like early 90s disco music and I was pumped but It slowly goes up to the latest music in a way.

This series feels like the rocky movies in a way like the main guy gets better and better with each race

The second and third stages was boring me but the fourth was better and even tho the first had bad CGI I liked it, the first and fourth was my fav.

I'm not really in to cars nor can I drive but if I was in to cars I'd probably love this series. But I'm jot saying it's a bad series, I'm just really not in to them at all but it's not bad.

To be honest with all the driving they do in this series it feel like-the techniques they us in this series can be used in reallity, just watch this series and you'll know what I talking about.

I think I'l give it a

8/10

There might be a stage 5 so yeah let's wait and see

Last edited by a moderator:
animefreak17 said:
vashdaman said:
So i found a copy of this at a local store for just £1

Princess Mononoke for £1! unbelievable deal on one of the finest pieces of animation to exist.

To be honest that's unbelievable for only a pound I don't know if thats lucky or a big massive insult to sell it at that price

They are trying to get rid of all their stock so i took advantage of the deal and also the fact that i seem to be the only anime fan in my area (no one but me buys NEO) helps my chances of finding these deals. Its also where i got GiTS: Solid State Society.

daichi383 said:
animefreak17 said:
vashdaman said:

Princess Mononoke for £1! unbelievable deal on one of the finest pieces of animation to exist.

To be honest that's unbelievable for only a pound I don't know if thats lucky or a big massive insult to sell it at that price

They are trying to get rid of all their stock so i took advantage of the deal and also the fact that i seem to be the only anime fan in my area (no one but me buys NEO) helps my chances of finding these deals. Its also where i got GiTS: Solid State Society.

well thats lucky but lonely being the only one in the area

animefreak17 said:
daichi383 said:
animefreak17 said:
vashdaman said:

well thats lucky but lonely being the only one in the area

The area i live in is full of the kind of people that a nerd like me would never get along with so its no surprise and the fact most aren't that bright and a guy killed himself i kinda don't mind.

Baccano!

Wow wow wow wow!!! I had high expectations for this series, since I read high praises everywhere. Well, it went even beyond what I was hoping for! The story is awesome, I loved all the back and forwards. I've been even surprised a bit about the general tone of the series, I was expecting a story about some mafia gangs battling on a train, the supernatural element came totally unexpected. The best thing is that there are tons of characters in only 13 episodes, and all of them are great. The greater above the great are Isaac and Miria (in my opinion, of course), total fun! This is just a lesson about writing and directing skills.
Watched all the episodes in a row, right on the top10 of my favourite anime of all time! I'm really happy I found another series that excited me as much as Death Note and Code Geass.

Score: 10 / 10

Baccano! Specials

After the mighty series I thought these special were going to be just a good sop for the fans. Well, these specials are on the same top class level. Some great new characters, who provide great dialogues again.

Score: 10 / 10

Teo

Hetalia and the movie

Ok i find this series funny but some people don't seem to like it much.

It takes the history, stereotypes, some references of modern day and tells story's like south park but more about history. I hear there's a fan girl base for this series.

Its funny how accurate each of the charecters are of each country

America loud and annoying
France full of him self
Italy surrenders with out a fight
Russia scary

I just love the stereotypes

The 3rd and 4th season shows us more of Europe Netherlands Denmark Iceland ect ect ect which is nice but if there making a 5th season I want to see australia, India, and south africa

Which country would you guys like to see on hetalia?

Anyways who ever did this series must have taken them ages to look up and find the infomation about all these country's and choosing the charecters for them.

Anyways its a funny annoying series

8/10

animefreak17 said:
Which country would you guys like to see on hetalia

I'd like to see the Celtic states (Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Eire) as at the moment England represents all of the UK.

@teonzo

yeah its a awesome series but theres one thing that pisses me off about its great and i loved it butthe ending oh the ending leave you for more

Back