Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Panty and stocking

Bad ass it's disgusting but it's a funny and it has a few references from movies I said this before it's hi hi puffy ami Yumi meets south parks but 100 times more insane and disgusting.

I'm not sure if iv seen another anime series like this, beside dead leaves, yeah this series reminds me of dead leaves in a few ways.

My fav character is stocking she's so cute very very cute. Gerter belts funny and panty..............well she's a total slut

Plot - they hunt ghost to............ Watch it and you'll find out

Yeah it's a sick series and i like it

8.5/10

animefreak17 said:
Panty and stocking

Bad ass it's disgusting but it's a funny and it has a few references from movies I said this before it's hi hi puffy ami Yumi meets south parks but 100 times more insane and disgusting.

I'm not sure if iv seen another anime series like this, beside dead leaves, yeah this series reminds me of dead leaves in a few ways.

My fav character is stocking she's so cute very very cute. Gerter belts funny and panty..............well she's a total slut

Plot - they hunt ghost to............ Watch it and you'll find out

Yeah it's a sick series and i like it

8.5/10

Sounds awesome. But this whole thing about the last few seconds being cut out or whatever, does it really make much of a difference? and is it still worth buying?

Yeah it dose make a difference 30 secs off the animation is total loss take I had to go on to YouTube to see the last few secs.

Besides I enjoyed it and I don't want to go on to utube everytime i put on.

It's worth it for the insane stuff if your in to that sort of stuff.

I hear there going to be a few OVAs and a 2nd season of this series

Crest of the stars
Banner of the stars I
Banner of the stars II
Banner of the stars III

I love this series I love the story I love animation * it gets better and better each season from crest to banner. I'm jot one for politics but there's a little bit of it in this and it makes you think who the real bad guys are. This series might not stand out to many people but I really like it, it has that sensation to wanting to see more. It's a shame then OVAs didn't get released otherwise I would of brought them but instead I had to watch them online.

This is a sci-fi series, a really good sci-fi anime series and I wish it went on longer but the novel has stopped and not finished.

It's a lil like space ship operators but on a grand scale but more emotion and grander story and more awesomer.

Banner of the stars III was the most emotional it made my throat swell.

It's a brilliant series and should be looked at more and if the novel continued and they continued the series I totally would continue watching it.

You guys should have a look at it it's a really good series

9/10

[/spoiler]

Kids on the slope

As a big fan of both Jazz music and the director who made this series, I would have thought it was nearly impossible for me not to like this. I was right, I did like it, but probably not as much as I had hoped.

I think the biggest problem I have with KOTS is that essentially I have seen this show before, many, many times. If you remove the 60's setting and the Jazz music, it's just like many a young love anime show out there. In fact, the plot could have almost written itself, it follows such a tried and tested standard formula for the genre. It's annoyingly predictable, and I successfully predicted many of the plot advancements that I knew would have me annoyed! Reinvent the genre it doesn't.

Don't let that put you off though, as the more episodic Bebop and Champloo weren't particularly creative in regards to they're basic plot either. It's always been more about the style, attitude and characters.

The overall art style is nice, offering a selection of attractive characters, and the feel of the show is quite a warm, pleasant and mature. The Jazz was also welcome, I enjoyed seeing the characters jam together, and the little references here and there (like the record covers in the shop) were also nice.

The characters are likeable for the most part, that is, aside from Nishi (or whatever his name is, the guy with the glasses). When I first saw him I was worried he was going to be that "annoying and unfathomable guy that is in so many anime", and he pretty much was. Throughout the show there were moments where he was threatening to grow on me, but then he'd go and act like a mug and bring himself back to square one with me. Such a wet mope. Ri (can't remember her full name) and Sentaro are thankfully much more charming.

The character interaction is often of a higher standard than many of it's peers in the genre, so I did find it a real shame that the show insisted on the unfortunate and highly uninspired plot turns it took. Despite this, true to form, Watanabe isn't able to deliver a bad ending, and even though when I think about it it really shouldn't be a very impressive ending at all, I probably had a tear or two start to well up in my eye.

8/10 (Probably more worthy of a 7, but I just can't bring myself to do it....)

Str.a.in

Omg the story brought me to tears having to deal with our main heroin having to have her brother the hero turn to the enemy's side ( there's two sides and he turned to there side for certain reasons) but I was sad to see how hard Sara our main lead having to deal with the lose of her friends at the hands of her brother and having to deal with bullying from the other cadets.

THe story's good and the animations not bad and the character developments amazing but I don't like depressing anime series like this but it does try to put in a few comical stuff in to brake the ice.

I was saddened with a few things there and there and I got to see a bit of fan service too ^_^

It was sort but bitter sweet

8/10

Last edited by a moderator:
The World God Only Knows II

After watching the World God Only Knows earlier on this year, it has become one of my favourite series.

The series follows the antics of Keima Katsuragi, a dating sim addict, and Elsie, a demon sent from hell to recover 'loose souls', runaway spirits which hide inside the hearts of girls and can only be forced out by filling the hole in their heart. Keima must work together with Elsie to capture the loose souls.
how?
By making the girls fall in love with him and capturing the soul in a bottle of course!

The show itself is a good lighthearted Comedy/Romance which I found easy to watch. Some lines/scenes throughout the series made me laugh out loud the first time round, and even after watching both series for a third time I find it easy to rewatch.

The Japanese Dub for this series is very enjoyable, and The English dub for Season Two is also pretty good, much like the first, however I wasn't fond of the Voice chosen for Jun Nagase, or the new voice of Ayumi, granted she doesn't have as many lines in season 2. The voice actors for Keima and Elsie once again do a good job of portraying their characters personalities, and the voice Actor for Haqua also does a good job.

The second series is split in 4 arcs:
The Kusunoki Kasuga arc (A 18 year old tomboy who hates weakness/cute things)
The Haqua arc (A Demon friend of Elsie)
The Chihiro Kosaka arc (Keima's 'Average' classmate)
The Jun Nagase arc (A 21 year old University student who wants to help all her students)
As well as a few 'filler' episodes which are also quite enjoyable.

Whilst I believe no series is perfect, I found The World God Only Knows II to be very enjoyable, maybe slightly more so than the First Season. If you have not seen the first season, then I would recommend it.

9/10

Antique bakery

Ummmmm it's very gay very gay not in a derogatory term but it's basically gay like utena is very yuri. But there isn't any hentai gay ( thank goodness) but the story of keiichiro is good. Keiichiro decides to open a bakery and there are 3 other guys working for him and all have personal tragic past but they over come them together * this series is 120'% for the lady's and gay guys* the animations good the charecters are ok the story is simple but good but keiichiros story's my fav.

8/10

Last show I finished was Baccano ..I watched the first 4 episodes a while back but got distracted by other shows ..wish I hadn't, this show is incredible. Its so perfect! I didn't expect the twists and turns, so well done & the two thieves are perfect comedic relief, especially during the end scene ..lulllzz. 10/10

Sands of destruction

It's your classic adventure-quest anime based off of the DS game.

THeres nothing special about this series but the back story of our main Heros is okMorte loses her brother in a wars between beastmen and men ( iv seen 6 anime that have beastmen in it lol) and she travels with a devices that can destroy the world that she got from her dead brother and she intends to use it to get back at the beastmen but on her travels she sees beastmen and men getting along which she doesn't seem to like

I guess it's ok but like I said it's ok the animations ok the charecters are ok the story's ok

It's a ok series to watch

7/10

animefreak17 said:
I guess it's ok but like I said it's ok the animations ok the charecters are ok the story's ok

It's a ok series to watch
Your acerbic and apposite adulation astounds in its adjectival assiduity.

Fist of the North Star:The Legends of the True Savior.
Legend of Raoh:Chapter of Death in Love
Legend of Yuria
Legend of Raoh:Chapter of Fierce Fight
Legend of Toki
Zero:Legend of Kenshiro.A fantastic set of two movies and three ova,s that cover old ground and fill in the blanks and even over new insight to the story of Fist of the North Star,as the titles suggest each movie or ova focuses on a certain character,while fans of the series or manga will know most of what is going on there are a few surprises and even newer characters are introduced,the animation and presentation are second to none,the most interesting movie is Zero:Legend of Kenshiro which is a whole new original story and is set in the one year interval after Kens defeat to Shin and is captured by slave traders and takes you to the exact moment he meets up with Lin and Bat,so overall these movies and ova,s are essential for any fan of Fist of the North Star,but if you,ve never seen the series or read the manga you,ll feel lost watching these movies,so i,d recommend watching the tv series or reading the manga first to truly enjoy these movies and ova,s.9/10

Fairy Tail Part 3

8/10

It manages to keep up the good work established in Part 2. The reveal on Loke's backstory was very interesting, though would've liked it to play out maybe just a bit longer. Still, I'm very interested to see what happens with it, particularly if they went down the route of putting him and Lucy together, I know that won't happen but think they make a good couple and would be interesting to see the whole Wizard/Spirit aspect then play out in that respect. It's a ship I totally support, as I do GrayxJuvia. I really like Juvia, she's so endearing in her pursuit of Gray. Somewhat frustratingly, much like the last two parts it ends in the middle of an arc so have to wait until then to see conclusion of Erza's story.

20thCenturyBoy said:
Somewhat frustratingly, much like the last two parts it ends in the middle of an arc so have to wait until then to see conclusion of Erza's story.

You say "Somewhat frustratingly" - I say "Somewhat typically to ensure you buy the next DVD".

Squid girl

I like this series it's cute and funny even tho the concept of a squid that is a girl or is it a girl that is a squid I'm not sure. Anyways squid girl has come to the surface to conquer man to to get revenge on the haman for slowly destroying the sea but she doesn't get anywhere with it. Instead the series is about random stuff like Raman fighter miki but it's fun to watch and has it's funnies too.

The animations good
The charecters are fun
And this series is a cheer upper
theres not alot of story but it's fun to watch

9/10

Back