Rate the last anime you watched out of 10

Lucky Star.

Gamesmanship on pop culture from a group of soon-to-be-graduating students. Indifferent art style, and an epic intro song, Lucky Star feels different from the start (or rather it does after the first four not so good episodes). Things settle in snugly afterwards with many laugh out loud moments. Sometimes things are predictable, at others Konata's wit saves the day.

They are a memorable bunch, but sometimes they fall into a obvious routine. Worth watching, and the final curtain is an emotional one.

7/10

@ilmaestro spank you very much lol *jokinh*

@Max Takeshi ......................... really ................ you give lucky star, one of the best series ever and one of my favourites a 7 8) are you on something lol * joking * your opinion bud

Shiki

OMG this series started off so good how the story begins and the charecters the story and everything I thought it was amazing but after the villagers find out about vampires it turns in to a freaking tragedy, I feel sooooo sorry for the vampires I really really really really do from the bottom of my heart * I feel sorry for megumi te most * I wish all the villagers died I hate them all I hate toshio and natsuno I hate them I hate them I hate them.

The story's amazing
The charecters are amazing
The animtions amazing

I just really really really really really really hate what becomes of the vampires

9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished off a bunch of series the same day.

Durarara 8/10:
Well this series was certainly different. Love the ensemble cast but the tone can sometimes be all over the place. Still feel there's a lot to be explored if they ever return to it. Does the manga have more in it?

Honey & Clover 2 7/10:
I though I'd LOVE this series, but I find it a bit TOO depressing and I think it tries to be cleverer or and more menagingful than it really is. I can't connect with it at all emotionally, the characters seem so flat and unreal sometimes. I still enjoyed it but I had such high expectations and I think I'd been mislead by marketing and recommendations to think it'd be more like Nana.

K-On 7/10:
Well this was just useless fluff, but it was very cute and made me genuinely chuckle out loud far more than any other series lately. I think I want a pet Yui. She reminds me of someone I know and love, but is even cuter :p

The wallflower

After watching shiki I was depressed but wallflower cheered me up a lil.

The main plot

4 boys live in a rich woman's house and her niece is coming over to live there and the rich lady says if they can't turn her niece in to a charming lady then there won't have to pay rent.

It's funny and it sort of reminds me of ouran high school, watch it and you'll see what I mean,

I swear the lips on the guys are big at first I thought they was girls and they get all the attention.

The goth girls are soooo freaking annoying.

It's a funny series and I'm happy with it.

The charecters are ok
The animations good
The story's good

I give it a 8/10

FourthLion said:
Just finished off a bunch of series the same day.

Durarara 8/10:
Well this series was certainly different. Love the ensemble cast but the tone can sometimes be all over the place. Still feel there's a lot to be explored if they ever return to it. Does the manga have more in it?
It's based on light novels originally, and you could say there is more to it. The anime adapts the first three books... it's now up to 11.

Boogipop phantom

You know when I read the title of this series I thought I was in for a pop version of funky phantom lol.

I have completely no idea what is going on in this series.

It was too dark to make anything out
The story went to different people in each episode
And I couldn't tell what the hell was going on
And it's boring

On the back of the cover of the DVD case it said it's one of the 50 best anime ever and I don't agree it's boring and and I didn't know what was going, maybe I need to rewatch it again.

It's aged a lil bit and the animation dull and the story's not interesting and the charecter are dull.

And the live action movie is dull.

It's a dull boring anime

This series remind me of lain I didn't know what was going on and it was dull but everyone else seems to like lain.

Il watch again one day and I'd I understand what's going on I'l give my score but for now my score for this is a.....

4/10

Giant Killing

Nice sports anime that doesn't go all Captain Tsubasa or Prince of Tennis on our asses, Tatsumi is an awesome character with his unpredictable nature, his informalness make him fun to watch and likeable. The show is not without it's flaws but if you have at least a passing interest or knowledge of Football, then maybe consider checking it out, it's on Crunchyroll!

7/10

El cazador de la bruja

Ok this is a western Spanish anime.

The story is about two girls who are on the run and trying to get somewhere, to be honest it's shallow,

The story
The characters
The animations not bad

It's not bad but it's not boring either but it feels like iv seen this story before, not only that the villain is weak ( weak as in he doesn't do anything and doesn't have a goal, well not a clear goal and nothing surprising) and after seeing other figures lurking in the shadows I was expecting something else but nothing happened.

The adventure is ok tho.

I just didn't feel any excitement for this series at all but its good for something just to watch out of boredom it's ok but it could of been better,

7/10

Code Geass R2

I wasn't sure about this series to start off with, it seemed to be undoing a lot of the good work from the first series. But boy did it get better as the series progressed and that ending...

9/10

animefreak17 said:
Boogipop phantom
Il watch again one day and I'd I understand what's going on I'l give my score but for now my score for this is a.....
4/10
If you ever do rewatch Boogiepop Phantom, I recommend reading the Boogiepop and Others light novel first. It'll help explain some of the background to the anime series and introduces some characters who appear in it.

fabricatedlunatic said:
animefreak17 said:
Boogipop phantom
4/10
If you ever do rewatch Boogiepop Phantom, I recommend reading the Boogiepop and Others light novel first. It'll help explain some of the background to the anime series and introduces some characters who appear in it.

iv watched the live movie after i watched the series tho so i should of watched the movie first right?

animefreak17 said:
@Max Takeshi ......................... really ................ you give lucky star, one of the best series ever and one of my favourites a 7 8) are you on something lol * joking * your opinion bud

Well, I did originally think about giving it a '6'. Guess I would have been headhunted if so!

Max Takeshi said:
animefreak17 said:

Well, I did originally think about giving it a '6'. Guess I would have been headhunted if so!

Yeah I think you would have been lol

Tokyo majin

I find this series enjoyable and is my sort of anime,

A bunch of teens one day runs in too a monster and while facing the monster they receive powers,* which anime hasn't showed us that before lol* and they help people from demons. Well the plot gets better.

The animations ok and the characters are ok as well, the story's alright too.

I like this series but there's no resolution only 2 extra episodes that doesn't continue the story

It's a shame it didn't finish cause it'd be kool to see what happened

I give this a

8/10

It's a good series it has it's funnies and sad moments

Last edited by a moderator:
Elemental Gelade
5/10
A very PAINFULLY average anime! Pretty much everything in the anime is stereotypical! The characters were pretty much cardboard cut outs of animes from other shows, the plot was very predictable, the backgrounds were soooooooooo boring to look at and the animation was pretty cheap. Funny because on front of the boxset, says "fantastic animation". There were probably only 3 episodes that had good animation.

The only redeeming aspects of this anime is that some of the fights were ok and the opening was pretty good. Also for some strange reason it reminded me of Skyrim. Dont ask how.

Overall, a very unoriginal anime with nothing that makes it stand out from other shows. Personally i think it could of been reduced to 13 episodes. Not the worst anime, but FAR from being the best.

Back