Post a photo of your entire anime collection!

Collection Update!
Not the best quality shlelf is in a corner of the room at the side of the window so no light really hits it.
Manga
24e6jo1.jpg

2v0z6om.jpg

n6ujye.jpg

rbmdg3.jpg

Blu ray
2laftdz.jpg

27ydgmc.jpg

a15kk5.jpg

xldnr5.jpg

More Manga!
96gpyc.jpg

DVDs
157yww9.jpg

2vkgcon.jpg

5jtdza.jpg

71jzvb.jpg

2zi4faf.jpg

Brilliant pics over the past few pages, here's my BD collection, as with Sora the lgihting in my room is crap :

14621330898_7386797e0b_b.jpg

14807593692_b8b26ece9f_b.jpg

14784948496_a1de37683b_b.jpg

(my shelves need dusting)

So apparently It's been 8 months since I last posted mine...

YmrfgAD.jpg

bt0bgGi.jpg

MS9DegE.jpg

2IQ6LTY.jpg

xsOATQX.jpg

nhLxG8Z.jpg

FwN0gnF.jpg

iRHf1Qc.jpg

JP title is the Certain Magical Index movie. There's more titles behind this lot like Persona 4 and Baka to Test but I didn't feel like pulling everything out.

jSs9cU0.jpg

vgYiKUn.jpg

5V3pc25.jpg

UJi553i.jpg

Mangaranga said:

Now this is what I was waiting for a long time (I admire your collection). Excellent as always.

I always wanted to see the Aniplex sets all in one place for anyone's collection (pretty much you nearly have all of them).

Finally got around to sorting out my anime and thought i'd take some pics of my collection :)

First my Studio Ghibli blurays and dvds
2ef408k.jpg

My Artbox and slipcover/slipbox blu-rays
35k7d4m.jpg

e6px7s.jpg

My standard amaray blu-rays
25q6gc7.jpg

and a couple dvd artbox/slipboxes with them
15837k1.jpg

The rest of the dvd artboxes/slipboxes and my standard amaray dvds
331ne38.jpg

2qu50et.jpg

2yumxc7.jpg

34ytssx.jpg

Mangaranga said:

Very nice collection, I cannot help but notice your Shana Season 1 and Bakemonogatari boxes suffered the same dings/dents/crushes as mine did :|

I wish I had the space to display my stuff, all my DvD/BDs are in stacks under a table in a corner while my Manga fights for what shelf space is available. I even have a bunch of single DvD's stashed under my chest of drawers (only reachable if I pull out the bottom drawer completely.)

@Mangaranga Love the look of your Sentai shelf, also your Aniplex and Japanese Sets are good too.

@DragonBlaze67 Nice collection some great stuff there

For comparisons between this current update and my previous ones, check the links below:
- Update #01 from 26th August 2013
- Update #02 from 14th January 2014

So yeah it's been quite a while and I'll admit this update was a few months late but I figured now was the right time to make another update.

Row_1.jpg

Row_2.jpg

Row_3.jpg

Row_4.jpg

Row_5.jpg

Row_6.jpg

Figured I'll try and take a picture of an entire row than split it up due to the lighting.

First row contains a majority of the UK sets, mainly from Manga Entertainment and Studio Canal.
In case you can't see the title properly on the standard Blu-ray sets between Afro Samurai and Evangelion: 2.22, from left to right; Animatrix, Angel Beats, Appleseed: ExM, Batman: GK, Blood: Last Vampire, Blood C: Last Dark, Dante's Inferno, Devil May Cry, Evangelion: 1.11

Second row contains my entire Asian Cinema collection (Battle Royale, Enter the Dragon, Hero, The Host, Ichi, Infernal Affairs Trilogy, 13 Assassins SB, Oldboy SB, Rurouni Kenshin SB & Zatoichi SB).
Second row also contains MVM's R.O.D., Honneamise's Gunbuster vs Diebuster, Attack on Titan LE Part 1, standard US sets and special Anime Limited sets.

Third row contains all of my Funimation Limited Edition artboxes; 5 DVD sized and 24 Blu-ray sized.

Fourth row contains my Light Novels + Berserk Manga. In addition my entire Aniplex and NIS America sets.

Fifth row contains all of my Manga. In addition there's the Walking Dead Compendium Comic Books on the far right.

And finally my Manga Box Sets for Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist and One Piece (East Blue & Baroque Works) next to the shelf.

UPDATE - Figured I'll add a mini Q&A about my future pickups:

Plans for any Japanese Anime Imports? Not aiming to buy any this year but I do want to get the Ghibli films from Japan from now on. I might get 5 Centimeters per Second and Kara no Kyoukai before my 2nd Year ends.
Will you get more Sentai sets? Probably not, in fact I'm going to wait for the newer LEs since they plan on making versions of existing back catalogue like Clannad I mentioned a week back.
Will you get more Aniplex sets? A few planned before 2015, then once I'm up-to-date with Funimation's LEs. I will try to catch them all (that are still available).
Why pick Aniplex over Manga/MVM? The sets look nice and I like the extra content they provide. OSTs always gets my attention. As for Monogatari, consistency and nice A/V.
Plans for getting UK sets? Anime Limited and some Manga UK titles (Ghost in the Shell BD, Musashi for instance). No MVM.
Manga & Light Novel plans? I might get quite a few but it depends on the mood I'm in.
Since you now have some NIS Premium sets, will you be getting all of them? Not all of them, only selected titles. Cardcaptor Sakura is considered unless Andrew picks it up and releases an Ultimate set.

Back