[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Looks alright, I’ll wait until the first episode before I have any conclusive thoughts on it. Even if the animation isn’t amazing I’m just hoping that Legosi’s VA manages to capture his personality. He’s a loveable and awkward goof with a darker streak, quite the fascinating protagonist.
To be honest I’ve never even heard of the manga.

This was rumoured when AoJ bought a minority stake last year yet prices stayed the same, why you invest in an company then ruin how its profitable It wont change its price structure at all I feel.

I know but some people aren't.
They dont see what Aniplex are doing this for. Its for investment thats all. If its self contained and it has a streaming service which is a big plus i can see why they did it.

Looks alright, I’ll wait until the first episode before I have any conclusive thoughts on it. Even if the animation isn’t amazing I’m just hoping that Legosi’s VA manages to capture his personality. He’s a loveable and awkward goof with a darker streak, quite the fascinating protagonist.
Studio Orange did a stellar job on Land of the Lustrous so it should be in good hands.

The only known rejection by the German FSK in recent years was Shobitch (Ep 3). Even Valkyrie Drive Mermaid and Testament of Sister New Devil (incl "Departures") passed with a "16" rating.

Germany fsk it's all good.the uk bbfc bunch of smelly pedo weebs it's banned.
Not everyone will know this but bbfc vetoed the part of the HRA on freedom of expression they didn't want the uk to have the same laws as the eu on freedom of expression and Valkyrie Drive Mermaid would be allowed if weren't for the bbfc vetoing freedom of expression part of the HRA.you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Stated many times. Depicting the sexualisation of characters that are or look underage is against the law! The BBFC are merely upholding the law, so blame which ever government passed it.

Last edited:
Back