[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Gemsy-chan

Chuunibyou
Looks alright, I’ll wait until the first episode before I have any conclusive thoughts on it. Even if the animation isn’t amazing I’m just hoping that Legosi’s VA manages to capture his personality. He’s a loveable and awkward goof with a darker streak, quite the fascinating protagonist.
To be honest I’ve never even heard of the manga.

HWR

Symphogear
AUKN Staff
To be honest I’ve never even heard of the manga.
It’s very good, and I think it’s getting an official English manga release soon. I’ve been reading the fan translations for a while now and it’s been an interesting read so far.

thedoctor2016

Diclonius
This was rumoured when AoJ bought a minority stake last year yet prices stayed the same, why you invest in an company then ruin how its profitable It wont change its price structure at all I feel.

thedoctor2016

Diclonius
I know but some people aren't.
They dont see what Aniplex are doing this for. Its for investment thats all. If its self contained and it has a streaming service which is a big plus i can see why they did it.

ActionFaust

Vampire Ninja
Looks alright, I’ll wait until the first episode before I have any conclusive thoughts on it. Even if the animation isn’t amazing I’m just hoping that Legosi’s VA manages to capture his personality. He’s a loveable and awkward goof with a darker streak, quite the fascinating protagonist.
Studio Orange did a stellar job on Land of the Lustrous so it should be in good hands.

Reactions: HWR