Neon Genesis Evangelion

Still no torrent, gutted.
Anyone know of a possible jap dvd release date.
I have no idea how long it takes their film to go from cinema to dvd in Japan.
Hope it's soon.

LukasROAR said:
Hope it's soon.

I don't know exact dates, But I know Japan's Theatrical to DVD release time is looooong. I think its like 9 months. Shock Horror.

Jayme said:
LukasROAR said:
Hope it's soon.

I don't know exact dates, But I know Japan's Theatrical to DVD release time is looooong. I think its like 9 months. Shock Horror.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
:'(

RoE 1.0 is going to be in Japanese cinemas until the 29th of December, so we are going to be waiting a long, long, long, LONG, LONG time for RoE. In fact, we have a better chance of ADV getting the movie dubbed and released on DVD, both in the US and here, before the Japanese DVD comes out - that's how desperate the situation it :[

CitizenGeek said:
RoE 1.0 is going to be in Japanese cinemas until the 29th of December, so we are going to be waiting a long, long, long, LONG, LONG time for RoE. In fact, we have a better chance of ADV getting the movie dubbed and released on DVD, both in the US and here, before the Japanese DVD comes out - that's how desperate the situation it :[

Whoa that's like triple the showing time of a film in UK cinema, you think the Japanese would release dvd's faster like in the UK to try and ease the desire for bootleg copies but no.
Proper gutted, i hope someone steals the korean film festival english sub and puts it on the net lol.

Anyone hear any rumours/news of the next film's release date?

Any further news on an official Jap dvd release, bootleg or a 2.0 release date yet?
I keep searching but no look so far :(

In other news my bro bought me Unit 00 model for christmas lol came with sniper rifle and everything lol :D

LukasROAR said:
In other news my bro bought me Unit 00 model for christmas lol came with sniper rifle and everything lol :D

Awesome! I need a Unit 00 model (I want the blue one) to finish my collection of the chosen children's Evas! I already have Unit 01 and Unit 02 8D

evangelion rocks said:
no news on official dvd or 2.0 release dates yet, they seem to be keeping 2.0's date in the dark.

btw the N2 mine that 00 comes with is not real so dont' panic lol

Lol phew, been prodding it with the sniper rifle for a couple of days to see if it was active :p lol

I've been after 01 for aaaages of that line, bought it for a friend for christmas thinking my bro had got it me and i ended up with 00 (blue) which i still love :D

I have 01 in the smaller range and am after 03, the larger 01 was £30 in forbidden Planet London! lol first time i found it ever in sheff for £16 and i gave it to my mate! and (yes theres more) he had the cheek to say 'id've preffered 02 bloody hell.
Best keep looking

Are you talking about these?
Photo-0066.jpg

I got them over several months from ebay does anyone else have problems with balancing them?

I think it's only the second part of the movie that's out. I've watched a small bit of it (the lead up to Operation Yashima being put into practice) and the quality was actually very good. No subs, though, so I'm not going to bother with the rest of it.

That new manga is old news by this stage :p

So remind me how many EVA mangas there are now with this latest addition? Over nine thousand? [Mayn, I just shamed myself using that.]

Wow, I usually dislike AMVs, but this Eva one is absolutely amazing! Everyone really should check it out!

Lupus Inu said:
So remind me how many EVA mangas there are now with this latest addition? Over nine thousand? [Mayn, I just shamed myself using that.]

This would be the third one. I think. There's Angelic Days, the official manga version of the anime, and now this action-oriented spin-off. Can't wait to get a hold of it, actually!

CitizenGeek said:
Wow, I usually dislike AMVs, but this Eva one is absolutely amazing! Everyone really should check it out!

Lupus Inu said:

This would be the third one. I think. There's Angelic Days, the official manga version of the anime, and now this action-oriented spin-off. Can't wait to get a hold of it, actually!

when's it out?

There's a raw for Rebuild of Evangelion out now.

Watch the first 5 minutes here, and then you'll have to download VeohTV to play the entire film! I'm not going to watch it, as I'd prefer to have subtitles and better quality for my first viewing of my anticipated movie ever! Enjoy!

LukasROAR said:
when's it out?

I think it's already out. But I'm not sure! There was a thread on EvaGeeks.org with lots of info on it, but I can't seem to find it now :[

Back