Them saying that there is no more Gundam news beyond what's been announced (what has actually been announced anyway? Was Build ever formally announced?) has me worried that Sunrise are pulling the plug on us :/ I wish they would hurry and decide/let us know so I can start importing.

Anime Limited | New Announcement #14.5

Eden of the East: The King of Eden and Eden of the East: Paradise Lost

Both of these will now be included with the TV Series Collector's Edition Blu-ray set. As such there will be a slightly delay on the release. Folks at MCM will have a version where its just the TV Series but can contact Jeremy and get the films for free at a later point.

Nope neither has Victory or CCA.
That's what I thought, that sucks as we were told on this forum that they were already starting/about to start work on the Build series. :(

Anime Limited | New Announcement #14.5

Eden of the East: The King of Eden and Eden of the East: Paradise Lost

Both of these will now be included with the TV Series Collector's Edition Blu-ray set. As such there will be a slightly delay on the release. Folks at MCM will have a version where its just the TV Series but can contact Jeremy and get the films for free at a later point.
I wonder how they're gonna do this, will they redo the digipack or just stick two amaray cases in the box. I'm also curious what this will do to the cost, I've said before I was never buying it without the movies but I'm pretty interested now they're included.

I wonder how they're gonna do this, will they redo the digipack or just stick two amaray cases in the box. I'm also curious what this will do to the cost, I've said before I was never buying it without the movies but I'm pretty interested now they're included.

As far as I'm aware it's like the US Premium Edition where the digipack is already setup for 4 discs and simply just needs the discs.

Great news about Silver Spoon! It's a wonderful series. Hoping for a Blu-ray.

I find it astonishing that the manga remains unlicensed though.

I figured something was rather odd when I saw the packaging design. It was like the digipack was bigger than it needed to be.
Yeah I probably should have noticed that actually lol I kinda wanted the US set but I think I'll just go for the UK one at this point.

Just to confirm, do we still have 3PM and 4PM announcements to come from AL? This weekend has been pretty weak for me tbh.....WHERE'S KATANAGATARI FFS! *ahem* Please?

Last edited:
So far the strongest announcements to me have been:
  • Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
  • March comes in like a Lion
  • Mob Psycho 100
  • Rakugo Shinjuu
  • A Silent Voice
  • Silver Spoon

Them saying that there is no more Gundam news beyond what's been announced (what has actually been announced anyway? Was Build ever formally announced?) has me worried that Sunrise are pulling the plug on us :/ I wish they would hurry and decide/let us know so I can start importing.

I wouldn't panic yet. I imagine they just didn't want to announce too much before Zeta was released. I could see people getting upset about them working on other titles whilst Zeta is still not out.

Rather surprising I didn't even know Ponycan was releasing shows in the US. Good to see we're picking some up.

Not anime related, but I did hear there was in the works a comic book for Dastardly and Muttley. Wonder if they'll catch that pigeon though...

I've never heard of Rakugo but it certainly looks of interest. I'll be keeping an eye on it! Hoping that AL's last announcement will be the surely-inevitable-please-don't-let-me-down Mind Game

Back