MCM London Comic Con October 2015 Announcements

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Next: Sunrise Panel 12:00pm | Anime Ltd Panel Part 2 12:30pm

Can't say I got anything out of that panel myself, not really a Gundam fan, although it is a series I'd like to get more into, I just wish they'd bring out some more newer series as I don't have much interest in older shows.

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Next: Sunrise Panel 12:00pm | Anime Ltd Panel Part 2 12:30pm

No there only sold for a year Turn A only one avaliable first hand

IncendiaryLemon said:
Can't say I got anything out of that panel myself, not really a Gundam fan, although it is a series I'd like to get more into, I just wish they'd bring out some more newer series as I don't have much interest in older shows.
The older series are the ones rated higher

Re: MCM Comic Con October 2015 Announcements - Day 1: Today 3pm: Anime Ltd Panel Part 1

Viewster Panel

Note: Panel features Viewster's Hank Smith and Tommy Pedrini.

*All the news from the panel will go here*

Here we go!

Other Topics (Notes taken from UK Anime Network)
- The panel begins - Jeremy Graves is here with Viewster's Hank Smith and Tommy Pedrini.
- An introduction to who Viewster are first for those not aware.
- What is Omakase?

CSKd0GjWsAAA7wk.jpg:large

- Talking about exclusive digital music and comics as well as physical products within each Omakase box.
- Then the cost: US $29 + $19 shipping and handling every two months. The shipping price includes import and customs fees.
- What's in each Omakase box?

CSKeSFoXIAAbATi.jpg:large

- Then there's the theme-based Omakase Beta box.

CSKe2sKWoAApwtL.jpg:large

- The first official box features a gold-plated Kill la Kill manga and Senketsu scarf, also an exclusive Mako item.

CSKfHlEXIAAQNat.jpg:large

- Now the video side of the Omskase package.

CSKfQUkWsAA8AGp.jpg:large

- More catalogue Viewster titles coming to the service: Meine Liebe, Sora no Manimani (At The Mercy of The Sky) and Saint Beast.
- Omakase will also offer exclusive original comics and music from independent artists to subscribers.
- Replay is an example of an original comic for Omakase.

CSKf0GVWIAAG1-M.jpg:large

- Voice actress Cristina Vee's EP will debut on Onakase.

CSKgCihW0AAstqW.jpg:large

- Exclusive Comic Con announcement: An original EP from Sparkles* Area 11 will be coming in early 2016 to Omakase subscribers.
- January 2016's Omakase box will be Naruto-themed.

Question & Answer
Music downloads
Omakase's music will probably have a lossless option.

Plans to expand Omakase beyond the UK and US/Canada?
Yes, but depends on the territory. Europe and Latin America are key areas for Omakase's expansion.

Any chance of HD video without the merchandise box?
"It's not an option, but we might revisit it in the future".

thedoctor2016 said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
The older series are the ones rated higher

I get that but I cannot stand character designs from that era and the overall outdated animation in general. It's a personal thing, I know, but I tend to generally only watch shows from the mid 90's onwards.

Turn A only one you would watch but the point of that is link everything together thats why its included in UC when its correct century

thedoctor2016 said:
britguy said:
:thumb:
thedoctor2016 said:
They didn't even say id Turn A Z or ZZ will be DVD or BR WTF

An announcement to look forward to or worry about. .... (zeta gundams at least)

This viewster one will be wank, I guarantee it.
There holding back something big I believe

Sunrise, AL or Viewster?

Scrap that its over unless they do something over FB and twitter again

thedoctor2016 said:

Well everything's over now so. .....ah well. Plenty of announcements over the weekend that I'm happy with :)

One last question - Any chance of HD video without the merchandise box? "It's not an option, but we might revisit it in the future".

Funny, that's pretty much what my answer would be if asked to use Viewster.....

britguy said:
thedoctor2016 said:

Well everything's over now so. .....ah well. Plenty of announcements over the weekend that I'm happy with :)
None for me no god eater no Cardcaptor no SM no Br of Turn A Z or ZZ So I'm throughly disappointed with them like majorly

Whoever got my hopes up about a Love Live Movie release from AL, shame on you :p

Well it looks like that second part turned out to be Viewster only.

Not to worry I guess there are some more Anime Limited announcements incoming later today (yesterday's occurred around 2pm).

NormanicGrav said:

Not to worry I guess there are some more Anime Limited announcements incoming later today (yesterday's occurred around 2pm).
Andrew said something big like Cowboy Bebop this MCM haven't seen it

thedoctor2016 said:
NormanicGrav said:

Andrew said something big like Cowboy Bebop this MCM haven't seen it

No he said something in fitting with the style of the first announcements, haruhi fits it for me. A show released before and not on bd and well loved.

Haruhi is no where near there first announcement as its a bit loved but nowhere to bebop's level

thedoctor2016 said:
Haruhi is no where near there first announcement as its a bit loved but nowhere to bebop's level

Ah well. It's a shame you're not happy but there's always next year :p

Back