J-Rock/Pop any fans here?

I think I'll have to look into seeing DeG live actually - their live shows have a acquired a reputation for being very impressive!

HELLO EVERYONE :D . This is my first post in ages good to be back. Any way J-rock,J-pop,J-rap bands I like An cafe (they are men btw if people dont know), Dragon Ash, Loveholic (I think they might be korean), The Mad Capsule Markets, The Seatbelts, Teriyaki Boyz and Yoji Biomehanika.

MY GOD ITS BEEN SO LONG :D

Excellent! My ticket is ordered so assuming the transaction has gone through, all I have to worry about is travel, accomodation and time off work. Plenty of time to sort it out though.

There is one band that doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet...The Pillows. They rule by the way.

Martin said:
Excellent! My ticket is ordered so assuming the transaction has gone through, all I have to worry about is travel, accomodation and time off work. Plenty of time to sort it out though.

There is one band that doesn't seem to have been mentioned yet...The Pillows. They rule by the way.

I'll see you there then! :p

You should get your ticket quite quickly too,i ordered mine on monday and got it today which was a nice surprise.

The Pillows deffinately deserve a mention :D

TRASHBAT said:
Martin said:

I'll see you there then! :p

You should get your ticket quite quickly too,i ordered mine on monday and got it today which was a nice surprise.

The Pillows deffinately deserve a mention :D

its going to be amazing!

Apparently all London tickets are sold out. >_>

Jesus Christ. I wanted to see Kyo ruin his body for the millionth time. </3

Google these sites Gendou and bww2. That's all I'm telling you, as it's as far as I can go. D:

Oh, and you have to join, but it'll be worth it~!

New Jrock Supergroup

Skin consists of Gackt,Yoshiki,Miyavi and Sugizo.

They are making their debut at an Anime Expo in America then doing an American Tour (plus then some Japan dates i think)

I think i may faint if UK dates were announced! Excuse me while i go hyperventilate some more.

Sounds interesting, I like Gackt, X Japan Ive heard nothing of and the other 2 I dont know.

Been listening to quite a bit of Beat Crusaders lately.

X Japan i recommend to anyone.Sugizo is of Luna Sea who i also would recommend.Miyavi on the other hand...well he has a huge fan base,and i can understand why to an extent.I personally can't stand the man.

Despite that,i agree it all sounds rather interesting.Looking forward to hearing the music.

X Japan seem to be the Guns N' Roses of Japan, I Haven't heard any of their music but their history and style all points to GnR.

X Japan are legends <3
I heard about the new group being formed by Gackt last year, I cant wait to hear some of there stuff, it's an intresting mix of members. I agree UK dates would be a dream come true!! I cant believe I missed getting tickets for Dir en Gray T.T

If Miyavi isn't acting like a retard when he's in this band, it may work out fine. Yoshiki and Gackt working together is win though.

Back