J-Rock/Pop any fans here?

I've got a Japanese music (Pop, Rock, Metal, Big Band, Jazz, and various others) collection of around 3000 songs. Pretty small in comparison to how much music I actually have, but I only keep stuff I actually like.

anyone thinking about going to see Dir en Grey in London on the 2nd of August?? I'll deffinately be there,but i cant seem to find anyone whos interested!! :D

I'd go if it wasn't so far near the capitial which is IMO taking the piss, they should come closer to me like... Manchester. T_T

Lupus Inu said:
I'd go if it wasn't so far near the capitial which is IMO taking the piss, they should come closer to me like... Manchester. T_T

I completely agree,but you can't blame them for wanting to play London.

I'd be up for that Trashbat, I'm back home in High Wycombe for the summer, which is a short train ride away from Marylebone station.

Only been to London twice in my life though, so I wouldn't have a clue where to go from there!

Doberman Pharaoh said:
I'd be up for that Trashbat, I'm back home in High Wycombe for the summer, which is a short train ride away from Marylebone station.

Only been to London twice in my life though, so I wouldn't have a clue where to go from there!

Well if you fancy going,you can always meet up with me! :p So far im going with one other lass and possibly someone else too.The tickets are on sale now though! Quite a bit of money actually considering ive been to the venue loads of times and its only ever been a few quid.Should be worth it though.

I'd like to know why they are so much,because this venue is tiny! Thats why tickets are never more then £15 at the very most.I havnt payed this much for a ticket in a long time (excluding festival ones) oh well...

Back